Fuckin Trump!

I have yet to see a violent confrontation at a Sanders or Clinton rally.

Trump rallies are riots. Trump and Cruz people both threaten riots. Voters and leadership of the remains of the GOP are in high appeasement mode because of the dangerous volatility of the mob that they continue to incite.

You boyz is honestly on a bandwagon speeding straight to hell. And you're loving it.

That makes you uncivilized, uneducated barbarian rabble unworthy of this great nation.

I have yet to see a violent confrontation at a Sanders or Clinton rally.

Trump rallies are riots. Trump and Cruz people both threaten riots. Voters and leadership of the remains of the GOP are in high appeasement mode because of the dangerous volatility of the mob that they continue to incite.

You boyz is honestly on a bandwagon speeding straight to hell. And you're loving it.

That makes you uncivilized, uneducated barbarian rabble unworthy of this great nation.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's more correct to state that Trump and Cruz aren't paying professional rabble-rousers to attend Hildabeast and Sanders' rallies, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Look who the Trumpster has welcomed now.
http://nypost.com/2016/03/20/trump-w...erg-as-honest/