Guys question

You can only DATY/DATO for 10 minutes? jk.

For me, I prefer the longer sessions too. More relaxed. Don't feel rushed. Slow build up, plenty of DFK, DATY, some BBBJ, some CFS, plenty more DATY/DATO. Some more BBBJ/CFS, Maybe I'll get 2 pops, less often these days, although I do enjoy trying. Oh, and some more DATY if I get the chance. That's how to use 2 hours.

JFF47, if you're feeling rushed, you're picking the wrong ladies. I've had a couple of these over the years, but they don't make me want to go back or recommend. More recently, and with the help of ASPD and ECCIE, I think I've made better choices FOR ME. Other guys prefer the quicker appointments. WALDT, so pick for what you like.
An hour flies by with the right lady. A session is as much for the touching, talking, and cuddling as it is the act itself. If you are being rushed out the door just because you unloaded, as others have said, you picked the wrong provider.
You want to last longer or have more control of when you cum? You want to cum hard with strong prostrate convulsions when you do cum? Want your sessions to last more than 10 minutes?

Kegels! Work up to hundreds of them daily. Start by excercising them every day for a month+. Hold them for seconds or long periods of time. While driving, squeeze them to the beat of music. Hold them for entire red lights or radio commercials. Tighten them as hard and for as long as you can. Do it every day going to and returning from work. Make it a habit. Make a game out of doing them. You will notice a difference after about a month. (Yes, it takes this long).

Also for guys, there is a reverse kegel too. You push instead of tighten the muscles. It sort of balances out the muscles in the pelvic floor area (sort of like leg extensions and leg curls for thigh muscles except kegels are for underneath the taint area). Google it.

You have nothing to loose. Try kegels. They are free. You will notice, over time, that you have more control of when you cum.

How to know kegels are helping: When or just before you get the tingle/feeling that you are getting ready to cum.....slow down or stop the stimulation and squeeze those kegels hard and long. You will be able to delay the orgasm. As you get alot more strength in the muscles, you may not have to slow down the stimulation or squeeze the kegels as hard. You will just be able to flex them or pump them a few times while fucking to hold back or delay cumming. These muscles are slow to strengthen because they are normally very weak to begin with and you can only do isometric type excercises to strengthen them (cant use free weights... lol). These muscles also atrophy fairly quickly when not excercised, so a daily habit of working them is kind of important. (Normally these muscles are only used by guys to stop the flow of urine and during orgasms so they normally dont get much daily use when compared to many other muscles in your body.)

My advice is free. And, it works for me.

BTW: There is nothing better than having great sex with a girl who does regular kegel excercises. Ok, you probably already knew that.
  • anita
  • 04-22-2015, 11:00 AM
They are there for the girlfriend experience, and not just to fuck (excuse my French). Also, some fetishes turn out to be better in a multiple hours session.
Find some u actually enjoy spending time with and can talk to the other 110 minutes. Or like me....sleep
Chung you forgot to mention that was only in your dreams about 2 hours. But in real life the 1 inches won't even go in the whole.
i have only had one session that went two hours, but it was planned that way, it was my birthday party. We drank champagne, had some snacks, made out on the couch with her sitting in my lap....then we played....very slowly. Then a shower together and more champagne, more playing then just talked until time for the second shower and I headed home.

Funny footnote; we could not remember whose glass was whose...I said it doesn't matter, I mean after DATY, BBBJ, DFK...she looked and said to some people it does, that was not her, it was a reference to some other client. Really? We had kissed or licked each other all over, tried everything but Greek and someone is worried about drinking out of the wrong glass! Takes all kinds.
i have only had one session that went two hours, but it was planned that way, it was my birthday party. We drank champagne, had some snacks, made out on the couch with her sitting in my lap....then we played....very slowly. Then a shower together and more champagne, more playing then just talked until time for the second shower and I headed home.

Funny footnote; we could not remember whose glass was whose...I said it doesn't matter, I mean after DATY, BBBJ, DFK...she looked and said to some people it does, that was not her, it was a reference to some other client. Really? We had kissed or licked each other all over, tried everything but Greek and someone is worried about drinking out of the wrong glass! Takes all kinds. Originally Posted by beachcomber789
I'm that kind, I think it's a mental thing, lol! Now I can tongue punch a fartbox like no one's business! However, when it comes down to drinking after someone else, those mental blocks kick in and I'm like:

I guess we all have a precarious ways though.
I enjoy one hour sessions. I do enjoy talking with a provider first to help break the ice. But I do enjoy not feeling rushed. I do like GFE I don't care for cuddling at all. I also hate when the t.v is on.

A perfect session should be Shut the phones off, shut the t.v/music off, shut the lights off, shut the whole world off.
Practice Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Fleshlight and water based lube.

Be careful what you wish for, the opposite can be worse.
Fleshlight and water based lube.

Be careful what you wish for, the opposite can be worse. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Water based lube is no joke.
My secret is to spend two hours, fuck for seven minutes. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
THE SECRET is quoted above. THE other 113 minutes are as wonderful, with the right chemistry. Seek chemistry, it can be there. Then the PASSION, you choose the adjective!
20 min get to know or catch up
30-40 min fun
30 min chitchat
30 min more fun (if u can), massage, chitchat
Thanks guy I guess I'm seeing the wrong lady's. I pay for a hour and be done in 30min or so and it seems like I'm getting pushed out the door! It just seems as if the lady's want u done ASAP once I pop it's like time to go they never seem to want to lay around and play and give me a chance to go again. I don't know maybe it's me. I'll keep trying and keep having fun. Thanks for all the response Originally Posted by Justforfun47
I always make it clear I am looking for a msog. I almost always do an hour session, with other activities it works out just fine.
Interesting discussion - personally I've never had the same performance experience twice with a provider. Time a day, what's on my mind, what I've eaten, all that plays a part in how you do in the sack. Changing positions is probably the easiest way to keep going for awhile, but if you really get going and the girl yells at you not to stop, you may need a backup solution!

1. Stay hydrated
2. Relax (breathing)
3. Try to change up before you get to the point of no return - this isn't always possible, but you'd be surprised. If you're exploding after 10 minutes, change up after 5. Change up again 5 minutes later. Maybe even one more time then switch to DATY for a while. By then your body will hopefully have settled down enough that you can concentrate on the beauty of the moment.

I love the "think about baseball" idea for holding out! Why would I bother to take someone to bed just to think about something else?! The main thing is not to worry - so what if you come after 10 minutes! It's as much your time as it is hers - the nice thing about the hobby is there should be no judgement. Don't let yourself get performance anxiety - then you'll blow it just to get it over with.