Mother and daughter

I'm not from Arkansas, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
In Little Rock?
It is pretty awesome having mom guide your cock into her daughter... and letting mom know how great it feels pounding her daughter as she is rubbing your balls.

I am in for a trip to Greenville
Big turn on indeed.
I’m sorry, but this doesn’t seem right at all! I’m not here to judge, but YUK! Seems absolutely wrong.
Hey folks any thoughts on how well a mother and daughter duo would do on the board? Originally Posted by Sammi2121
There have been several "so called" mother/daughter teams on here over the years...most are really just an older/younger provider team that are looking for a marketing niche.

Either way...good luck!
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2018, 04:41 PM
I’m sorry, but this doesn’t seem right at all! I’m not here to judge, but YUK! Seems absolutely wrong. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Ever heard the term "If you build it, They will come"?
There have been several "so called" mother/daughter teams on here over the years...most are really just an older/younger provider team that are looking for a marketing niche.

Either way...good luck! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I was just thinking the same thing myself. That and sister teams. The problem is, without a birth certificate and photo ID’s there really isn’t a way this isn’t just a fantasy session. If so, please just say it.
Thought Dallas had a Mom/Daughter team in the past.
I've passed up on invites in the past since it isn't my thing.

But I do recommend sisters. Think y'all have that also.
Momma's pics look good. Would love to see if daughter is as good looking. I would see one and then the other, but I dont think I could do a double. Send me daughter pics please.
Wouldn't be much of a degenerate if I didn't admit that idea is AWESOME and I totally want to do mom and daughter!
I’m sorry, but this doesn’t seem right at all! I’m not here to judge, but YUK! Seems absolutely wrong. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Hopefully it's just someone whom she claims to be her daughter. If not OP, that's just fucking sick and then some. There has to be a better way to make a buck for yourself other than incest.

I am guessing the clowns who think that's actually hot don't have a daughter or any kids for that matter. If you did, you would know how completely fucked up it sounds to a loving parent...and yeah, I'll get some points with these new rules but whatever...maybe I'll just get a warning for pointing out that I'm not remotely down with incest like many of you clowns apparently are.

Is being anti-incest a 2 or a 5 point infraction on this whore board now? I haven't looked at the new guidelines yet. I guess I'll soon find out the answer to my question. LOL
I am all for "role play", but the thought of playing with or watching my own daughter absolutely makes me ill. To each their own, but damn. I cannot wrap my brain around that. At. All.
prices she is quoting. Neither are establi

shed so no market,

Good luck
prices she is quoting. Neither are establi

shed so no market,

Good luck Originally Posted by shooter6.5
Yep her prices are insane, hardly any reviews... no thank you. Spend it on a pro.
Yep her prices are insane, hardly any reviews... no thank you. Spend it on a pro. Originally Posted by slims099

Guess 4 pages of reviews constitutes "hardly any" in your mind...https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=382141

I find it comical when people on a site that promotes behaviour associated with a somewhat more liberal moral posture, decide to pass judgement. If you're not interested in the activities offered, don't participate. Sheesh...we all like different things.