Who is suiram77 express your opinion

Why are ya'll talking about him like he is a he?

Suiram writes and behaves like some old ghetto hooker whose twat rotted off ala blue waffle style.

smdh Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Suiram writes and behaves like some old ghetto hooker whose twat rotted off ala blue waffle style.
smdh Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Double tap .
  • Crock
  • 10-17-2017, 04:02 PM

Who the fuck can cry foul when people make up shit about "his" mom and grandmother when "he" himself starts talking lies about pregnancy and shit? Weak ass. It is like Suiram has trouble letting go... "He" might still have their bodies buried under the porch. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Can you get points for quoting and agreeing with somebody?
Sweet Baby Tebow.

WTF are you doing Mr OP?

Does the ECCIE motto of "You Wrote It, You Own It" mean anything?

All you've done now is open up for all the Dumpster Fire trolls from across the board to research you and unleash their wrath.

This is gonna be one fucked up, Warning & Infraction filled Ban the fuck out of fucktard, hooktard and retard on points type of thread.

May the ECCIE tards have mercy on your soul.

I think I speak for the rest of the Dallas Staff when I say....

And without breaking any guidelines on medical speculation, and if I get points for the following, then ok....

Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Seems like you got to take your swipe at him but then warned of points being assessed to others. Can you clarify?
It's like watching Jerry Springer. Total garbage but oddly entertaining in a horrible way.

Who else could start threads wishing they could suck their dick? Or publicly insult and troll a provider only to get caught red handed trying to set up a free session?
It's like watching Jerry Springer. Total garbage but oddly entertaining in a horrible way. Originally Posted by dbjp101

I think this thread's gonna be more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LF4I1S9rOo

But somehow, you just can't bring yourself to stop watching...
Seems like you got to take your swipe at him but then warned of points being assessed to others. Can you clarify? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You didn't read my statement between the 2 memes.
He's the kind of retard that farts in the tub and eats the bubbles

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Rofl
You didn't read my statement between the 2 memes. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Got ya - thanks.
It looks like you just put a kick me sign on your back OP.
Could someone loan me a microscope so I can find the molecule in my body that gives a fuck about this fucking Troll? A total wannabe! He actually calls his car a "Whip". Entertainment value is high though and I have won much money gambling on how long he can post b4 another Ban. He is the Male Tara.
Sweet Baby Tebow.

WTF are you doing Mr OP?

Does the ECCIE motto of "You Wrote It, You Own It" mean anything?

All you've done now is open up for all the Dumpster Fire trolls from across the board to research you and unleash their wrath.

This is gonna be one fucked up, Warning & Infraction filled Ban the fuck out of fucktard, hooktard and retard on points type of thread.

May the ECCIE tards have mercy on your soul.

I think I speak for the rest of the Dallas Staff when I say....

And without breaking any guidelines on medical speculation, and if I get points for the following, then ok....

Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Lmfao, rofl, omg AG that was super funny I love that movie.
Al great responses, you guys are so kind I expected so much more lol. Cat don’t have that tongue do it? Or shall I say that pussy has your tongue. Carry on eccie community. I’m about to get some head, so have fun duces.
I’m about to get some head Originally Posted by suiram77
Be sure to ask that gentleman how many sexual partners he's had while he's blowing you.
Be sure to ask that gentleman how many sexual partners he's had while he's blowing you. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Will do Lucas buddy and so glad you are enjoying our site, let me know if you need anything pertaining to the site. Chief Mr. Suiram77