A Little FYI & PSA

Chicago, IL cancelled? I just can't put my finger on why that would happen? Any idea guys? Guys?
Wow!

Either that is the dumbest way to market yourself or she is a genius "crazy dick sucking bitch in Little Rock, AR."

DUMB: So Dallas might be the number one provider market in the US. For sure, it is the biggest and best within a reasonable drive from Little Rock. I have an idea, let me post a hateful message that alienates me from that market for the foreseeable future. Why? Because I am getting too many messages from interested people who, through MY OWN DOING, are confused as to my location. Far too much trouble to reply with a short note, "Sorry babe, I am in Arkansas. I would love to see you if you happen to find yourself in my neck of the woods." Or, "Hello. I think you got confused. I am not in Dallas. But you are one of several that have asked, so if I made a trip to Dallas, would you be interested in pre-booking some time?"

And yes, I read the part where she "cancelled any and all THOUGHTS of EVER coming to Dallas after the large amount of flakes on my last trip." May I remind you, Ms. Dick Sucking Bitch, you are a salesperson, dealing with flakes pretty much comes with the territory. Just because you are slinging pussy instead of cars or electronics or medical supplies does not mean you should expect to be immune to "customers" who turn out to be window shoppers, bargain hunters, or indecisive.

GENIUS: Some would say any publicity is good publicity. Maybe she knew exactly what she was doing. Her inbox will fill up with enough invites and proposals to make a trip to Big D worthwhile, far more than running a simple ad that would likely be out of sight/out of mind within 24/48 hours. The large contingent of WK ready to rescue her from the "mean ol' Dallas flakes" will wrap the building!

Stay in Arkansas, our crazy quotient in Texas has already been exceeded. We don't need any more, especially those that don't like us or want to be here. I am sure business in Little Rock is da bomb!!!
Do you have a Kenwood you're looking to sell?
After that rant I doubt Dallas dudes will want you to visit anyway lol what am I saying DALLAS LOVES DRAMA
  • !VI!
  • 07-15-2015, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by FunInDFW

and i'm crazy lol
  • !VI!
  • 07-15-2015, 06:57 AM
Wow!

Either that is the dumbest way to market yourself or she is a genius "crazy dick sucking bitch in Little Rock, AR."

DUMB: So Dallas might be the number one provider market in the US. For sure, it is the biggest and best within a reasonable drive from Little Rock. I have an idea, let me post a hateful message that alienates me from that market for the foreseeable future. Why? Because I am getting too many messages from interested people who, through MY OWN DOING, are confused as to my location. Far too much trouble to reply with a short note, "Sorry babe, I am in Arkansas. I would love to see you if you happen to find yourself in my neck of the woods." Or, "Hello. I think you got confused. I am not in Dallas. But you are one of several that have asked, so if I made a trip to Dallas, would you be interested in pre-booking some time?"

And yes, I read the part where she "cancelled any and all THOUGHTS of EVER coming to Dallas after the large amount of flakes on my last trip." May I remind you, Ms. Dick Sucking Bitch, you are a salesperson, dealing with flakes pretty much comes with the territory. Just because you are slinging pussy instead of cars or electronics or medical supplies does not mean you should expect to be immune to "customers" who turn out to be window shoppers, bargain hunters, or indecisive.

GENIUS: Some would say any publicity is good publicity. Maybe she knew exactly what she was doing. Her inbox will fill up with enough invites and proposals to make a trip to Big D worthwhile, far more than running a simple ad that would likely be out of sight/out of mind within 24/48 hours. The large contingent of WK ready to rescue her from the "mean ol' Dallas flakes" will wrap the building!

Stay in Arkansas, our crazy quotient in Texas has already been exceeded. We don't need any more, especially those that don't like us or want to be here. I am sure business in Little Rock is da bomb!!! Originally Posted by NTXReggie
see i see the term here thrown around so often ... threAD ... this was obviously an ad, but i'm not getting the point

she isn't in dallas... obviously... was there some kind of post or statement saying she was? i figured all post have a general source ... but this one... just seemed like it's saying

"hey not in dallas fuck dallas. now here is where i am, but it's not dallas, so since it's NOT DALLAS i'm not there, so yea NOT IN DALLAS lol.

After that rant I doubt Dallas dudes will want you to visit anyway lol what am I saying DALLAS LOVES DRAMA Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
you know EVERYONE in dallas loves drama for some reason lol.
and i'm crazy lol Originally Posted by !VI!
Well, you've just been taken off the top of the mountain dear. You're going to have to bring your A game to regain the Crown Of Crazy Khicks now. May the best COCK win!
I myself have clicked your crazy ass likeness under the Dallas providers section.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yep, she showed up when I was searching for Dallas providers. I thought she was smoking hot. Now I know she's fruit loops, too.