Dollar amounts

I aim to please! Working on a stand up comedy routine. I got a ways to go though. The crowd here is ....tough. Doesn't pay as much as "ho"ing, but I'm hoping to interact with group of happier folks. I kinda thought the screwing biz would be that, but it's turning out....not so much. Dadgummit! Ticket prices will be set in $20 dollar increments.

See, told you guys I loved to learn. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I love either really dumb or creative humor. The $299.99 special and then having to go back to ho training set the week off right.
I am happy to have played a part in starting your week off right....thanks! :-)
Oh the inhumanity...
Oh the inhumanity... Originally Posted by SisterTwister
LOL. Careful hon, some are a tad touchy about sarcasm in these here parts. Me? I laughed. Oh wait, the exclusion to that little rule is men.....thank you!

Ladies, take note. Stop being tricky with these fellas, go ahead and raise your rate up to the next increment of $20. We wouldn't want to upset a fella by throwing his count off. Thanks to the fellas who are wealthy enough to round up for these ladies and understanding why they do what they do. Ya'll rock!
Guys, take note. Stop being bitchy with these gals. Go ahead and drop your requests by 20%. We wouldn't want to upset a gal by throwing off her income. Thanks to the ladies who are wealthy enough to do without these fellas and understanding how we pay for what we do. Y'all rock!
[He said sarcastically]
OP:

And i have come to determine that a woman dealing in 5s and 10s is too thoughtless/greedy to recieve my money any more. Originally Posted by mediavolume
Really? Its not all that hard to bring the correct amount. Yes, multiples of 20 or 100 are marginally easier to deal with but don't get all worked up about it.
Guys, take note. Stop being bitchy with these gals. Go ahead and drop your requests by 20%. We wouldn't want to upset a gal by throwing off her income. Thanks to the ladies who are wealthy enough to do without these fellas and understanding how we pay for what we do. Y'all rock!
[He said sarcastically] Originally Posted by Billogoods

I don't understand why a smart fella doesn't find a lady who has a $5, $10, or $15 rate which is cheaper, just so he doesn't have to put up with these gals trying to trick 'em. Oh wait, yes I do.
Damn girl. Where's the tip jar.
Lol need to tap u one more time.
Cause ur fantastic!
Its a hell of a lot easier to work with 20s or 100s. And i have come to determine that a woman dealing in 5s and 10s is too thoughtless/greedy to recieve my money any more. Originally Posted by mediavolume
Now this is hilarious 🙄
Damn girl. Where's the tip jar.
Lol need to tap u one more time.
Cause ur fantastic! Originally Posted by turtle138
I wouldn't want a gent to get confused, or feel I was trying to trick him, so I ditched the tip jar and it's included in the fee....shhh don't tell anyone.

I kid, I kid....I'm a tricky chick and it's all about me trying to screw the ATMs for just enough to invest in a new Porsche and so I can go diamond shopping a couple of days a week.

(Gents, Do I have to qualify this and state I'm being a smarty pants or trying to make light? Or, are you just gonna come out in droves and attack? Keep me posted, because apparently there are those who would get their panties in a wad, and we can't have that. I certainly wouldn't want anything ringing of truth to hit it's mark out there)
Of all the things to complain about. How hard is it to write the check for the exact amount.

Sheesh.
Of all the things to complain about. How hard is it to write the check for the exact amount.

Sheesh. Originally Posted by Boltfan
LOL

who'd a thunk it?