tit's and Tats and tagging the torso ??

I don't care one way or the other. I search out some fun ladies and if I discover she has tattoos than I except it. One lady here in the DFW area has a beautiful body and has applied many more tats lately that I think has taken away from her beauty. Tattoos in mind it would not deter me from seeing her nor will it make me want to see her again. I do love smaller tits and the MM triple D tits turn me off. I am intrigued with piercings and want to search out a lady with genital piercings to play with.
And expressing an opinion is not necessarily lecturing. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
That's true. "I don't like tattoos" is an opinion.

These:

SO GIRLS LISTEN before you get that kewl new tatoo of yer boyfriends name in Olde English script right above your tits just remember many men of my age and others think they're ugly as fuck ! Originally Posted by clelbourne
why put something on your body that LIMITS the way people see you ..Please Girls PLEASE think about it .. you can take off clothing hair makeup ,earings ..whatever but you don't stop growing and changing (Hopefully) till the day you die shed the bark grow a new branch.!!...and remember the Key to Elegance is simplicity and understatement........IMHO Originally Posted by clelbourne
are lectures.

The only good tat is the one you didn't get.
the only good post about tattoos is the one you don't make.
An inked up girl is really hot!
I don't mind the tattoos, once I'm BCD with a girl I forget the tats and concentrate on the person. I'll even kiss the tattoos just for the fun of it.
When I recollect some of the ladies I've seen, their tats do tell a story and can be a conversation starter. Whether it's their alma mater, a former spouse, a favorite cartoon character, random decorations, or nothing. I loved them all.
I may draw the line at spikes so I don't get impaled.
On the other hand, how would you feel if the lady stipulated
Tattooed clients only.
Just sharing my 'opinion and observations' lest anyone take my comments as a lecture.

*Personally speaking, I love my skin AS IS and can't fathom putting ink anywhere that would detract from the natural, feminine curves of my body.

*MY OPINION ONLY: But, when I see poorly done tats, it is like seeing a beautiful meadow/hillside/landscape w/ rolling hills and flowers that has been scarred by earth moving machinery - jarring to my eyes. Not ALL tats, but many.

*If there was a 'flesh' colored ink that could cover stretch marks...I might consider it

*I 'get' the desire and need we have to tell and share our story and what has made us who we are. I do so by writing, performing and spoken-word. I appreciate that sometimes my story will fall on deaf ears and that I risk judgement - they too are entitled to their 'opinion'. I don't get a vote.

*I am of a different generation than many of the young women on eccie (my first pet was a T-rex...till he ate the neighbor kid...but, I digress).
Back when dinosaurs roamed, tattoos were:
A: a 'signature' of men who had been in the military
B: a sign that a guy had been in prison
C: a sign that you were...uh...(how to say this in a PC fashion?) from the wrong side of the tracks/low rent
D: a member of a motorcycle gang/heavy metal rock band

I may be leaving out a few other sub categories, but, in the uhhhh...60's, 70's. and 80's tattoos were not considered an 'elegant and high class' fashion statement.
To many of 'my, my, my, g-g-g-generation' (sorry, couldn't help myself, for those who get the reference) tats will never make a woman appear classy/elegant etc., whether IN or OUT of the hobby world.

My .02 cents and opinion only

Aphrodite
An inked up girl is really unhot! Originally Posted by classyatlantan
FTFY
A few tats that can be covered when clothed are OK. The full sleeve tattoos are a bit much. There is a beautiful provider here in DFW that has exceeded her limit of tattoos. I also feel that a magnificent body shouldn't be marred by ink. I also dislike man made tits. I guess I am a small boob man. Mommy marks have never bothered me and would not prevent me from returning to see a woman. Now the crown tattoo is a warning to me to stay away.
Pretty much says it for me: http://vimeo.com/69310297

Love that tingling feeling.

I did enjoy bubblegum temporary tattoos as an 8-year old.
To many of 'my, my, my, g-g-g-generation' (sorry, couldn't help myself, for those who get the reference) tats will never make a woman appear classy/elegant etc., whether IN or OUT of the hobby world.

Aphrodite Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Damn girl, that's a dense number of references in one statement.( not to mention giving it away.)
The ladies who have tattoos are tired of being lectured. They are acutely aware that some of you gents don't like tats. That's fine, they accept that, and you're welcome to see ladies (like myself) who do not have tattoos. But THEY LIKE their tattoos, and it is their body. You're not going to convince them to get their tattoos removed, or not to get a tattoo (or another tattoo). Making threads about this subject is always a bad idea. No one likes to be lectured about what they do with their own body... just like I'm sure you don't. Hopefully this thread will die before it turns into a hostile pile of insults.

Just see who you want to see and stop trying to get everyone to be what YOU like. There are all types out there... as there should be. Your narrow preference window is not the only or even the best option. It's just one option. IJS. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
^ that