Did you '#Grubered', Kool Aid sotted lib-retards elect incompetent buffoons or incorrigible liars?

Care to address the question concerning Tim Page not concerning himself with the scurrilous insults hurled from the dastardly North Koreans? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Are you hijacking another thread, IBHomo?
Are you hijacking another thread, IBHomo? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Just wondering who made you the "Supreme Pollster" on this board ?
Why are you selectively polling members over the KJI insult ?
Why don't you ask everyone the same question and stop the race-baiting thing ?
Ok, that is all. Thanks for your time brother.
I did, stupid.

Your admitted hero (and obvious mancrush, IBIdiot) came out and attacked me on it, obviously in defense of Kim Jong Un, or possibly because he agrees with calling our President a monkey, even when done so by our enemy. (Who the fuck is KJI, you lazy, dimwitted slug?)

I know its difficult for you to complete thoughts in a post, but how was my question about POTUS and Kim "race-baiting?"

Ignorant, helplesss fuck. Or are you just too lazy to research anything before jamming your unwashed foot ino your toothless maw?
I did, stupid.

Your admitted hero (and obvious mancrush, IBIdiot) came out and attacked me on it, obviously in defense of Kim Jong Un, or possibly because he agrees with calling our President a monkey, even when done so by our enemy. (Who the fuck is KJI, you lazy, dimwitted slug?)

I know its difficult for you to complete thoughts in a post, but how was my question about POTUS and Kim "race-baiting?"

Ignorant, helplesss fuck. Or are you just too lazy to research anything before jamming your unwashed foot ino your toothless maw?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Kool Aid sucking lib-retards like you set the precedent, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. So why should your hypocritical, whining-ass cry about getting a serving of what you dished out, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
I did, stupid.

Ignorant, helplesss fuck. Or are you just too lazy to research anything before jamming your unwashed foot ino your toothless maw? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Why do you suffer from continous menstrual sydrome ?
For a man you sure menstruate alot. Why are you so hateful and angry ? Can you not answer a simple question without dragging IB Hankering's name into the equation ?
You sure do dwell on him and I alot. You do realize stalking is a crime don't you ? I mean even for a moron like yourself there exist penalties for that.

No you mental mongoloid, you are not permitted to declare yourself Supreme Pollster here. It is by vote and the vote is in already for 2015. You are the winner of Idiot of the Year 2015. I would vote twice (like liberal scum) if they nominated you for biggest hypocritical anus smear of the year award.
After your latest insults, I am glad that the holidays are over so that I feel free to wish that your fragile spine collaspes and you fall though straight your own asshole in the new year.

No step for a stepper like yourself. Being as your 1/2 asshole and the balance being hypocrite, you've probably turned inside out already.

Best in the coming year bro !
I did, stupid.

Ignorant, helplesss fuck. Or are you just too lazy to research anything before jamming your unwashed foot ino your toothless maw? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Kool Aid sucking lib-retards like you set the precedent, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. So why shouldn't your hypocritical, whining-ass cry about getting a serving of what you dished out, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Oh look! IBHomo is channelling IBIdiot again.

Much less thinking required than to try and emulate the illiterate style of his he-bitch.

Why don't you start a new thread rather than bumping so many old ones?

Since you're going to be IBIdiot today (he must be "in session") will you take responsibility for his lies, exaggerations and spin? Huhm JLChickendick?
Why do you suffer from continous menstrual sydrome ?
For a man you sure menstruate alot. Why are you so hateful and angry ? Can you not answer a simple question without dragging IB Hankering's name into the equation ?
You sure do dwell on him and I alot. You do realize stalking is a crime don't you ? I mean even for a moron like yourself there exist penalties for that.

No you mental mongoloid, you are not permitted to declare yourself Supreme Pollster here. It is by vote and the vote is in already for 2015. You are the winner of Idiot of the Year 2015. I would vote twice (like liberal scum) if they nominated you for biggest hypocritical anus smear of the year award.
After your latest insults, I am glad that the holidays are over so that I feel free to wish that your fragile spine collaspes and you fall though straight your own asshole in the new year.

No step for a stepper like yourself. Being as your 1/2 asshole and the balance being hypocrite, you've probably turned inside out already.

Best in the coming year bro ! Originally Posted by rioseco
You can't fix stupid!

You can't fix stupid!

Assup-Homo-Rider is right, Rio. We've all tried to help him, but it's pointless.
Assup-Homo-Rider is right, Rio. We've all tried to help him, but it's pointless. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He has swept the award for dipshittery, yet claims someone else won!
I can only conclude, then, that both of you bright stars read the tirade Rioseco posted and found it to be up to the high standards of composition, logic and intelligence that you constantly present for yourselves.

At least ECCIE is bringing folks like you, from such diverse backgrounds, with such diverse emotional challenges, together. You should thank me that I've helped you two professed "attorneys" find common ground with the kind of person you damn your government for helping.

You see, you ARE tolerant, feeling people.

Let's call this a breakthrough.

I can only conclude, then, that both of you bright stars read the tirade Rioseco posted and found it to be up to the high standards of composition, logic and intelligence that you constantly present for yourselves.

At least ECCIE is bringing folks like you, from such diverse backgrounds, with such diverse emotional challenges, together. You should thank me that I've helped you two professed "attorneys" find common ground with the kind of person you damn your government for helping.

You see, you ARE tolerant, feeling people.

Let's call this a breakthrough.

As a straight person to a non-straight person, I can only applaud your effort to extend the hand of friendship. I humbly accept your very sincere compliments and hope this is the start of a new phase in our relationship.

Fiscal 2015 Consolidated Continuing Appropriations Act

No funding for "Fast & Furious" operations:

Sec. 216. None of the funds made available under this Act, other than for the national instant criminal background check system established under section 103 of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (18 U.S.C. 922 note), may be used by a Federal law enforcement officer to facilitate the transfer of an operable firearm to an individual if the Federal law enforcement officer knows or suspects that the individual is an agent of a drug cartel, unless law enforcement personnel of the United States continuously monitor or control the firearm at all times.

Stymies IRS targeting schemes:

Sec. 107. None of the funds made available under this Act may be used by the Internal Revenue Service to target citizens of the United States for exercising any right guaranteed under the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Sec. 108. None of the funds made available in this Act may be used by the Internal Revenue Service to target groups for regulatory scrutiny based on their ideological beliefs.

Blocks implementing provisions of U.N. Treaty aimed at disarming U.S. citizens:

Sec. 536. None of the funds made available by this Act may be obligated or expended to implement the Arms Trade Treaty until the Senate approves a resolution of ratification for the Treaty.

Blocks EPA from regulating lead content in ammo and sinkers used for fishing:

Sec. 425. None of the funds made available by this or any other Act may be used to regulate the lead content of ammunition, ammunition components, or fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (15 U.S.C. 2601 et seq.) or any other law.

Blocks Odumbo's "Choke Point" operations:

“This Act includes new provisions to stop the Odumbo administration’s efforts regarding Operation Choke Point, a program in which the Department of Justice intimidates financial institutions into refusing or severing financial services to legally-operating ammunition and firearms dealers.”

And "prohibits Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the National Institute of Health from promoting gun control":

Sec. 217. None of the funds made available in this title may be used, in whole or in part, to advocate or promote gun control.
This is to how to STOP Opudfuckers back door illegal tyranny...

WASHINGTON D.C. — A few weeks ago, Congress pass the Fiscal 2015 Consolidated Continuing Appropriations Act. This Act has many pro-gun provisions in it. The act prohibits operations like Fast and Furious as well as operation Choke Point. The Act also prohibits the IRS from targeting groups and people based on their ideology. The Act also prevents the Congress from implementing the United Nations’ Arms Trade Treaty.
A few weeks ago it was 2014.