Duos?good or bad

Been in a few of them. I find that the ladies do more when they are alone than when they are with another lady. I guess they are more relaxed when alone. If they are the type that prefers women to men then I really am not interested in them anyway. Nope I like single better.
Having just finished a very hot double.......I have to say I very much enjoy sharing with another. Yes, you must connect, but to have one lady riding your face while another sucks your Cock deep, 2 hot mouths licking your Cock and Balls, my hand spreading her ass checks guiding your hard Cock into her wetness..umm never a dull moment. I didnt even mind sharing his hot cum with another sweet cum slut............YUMYUM
Always good. But finding another woman who is business minded, sober, uninhibited, and hot...................they must be from mars.
Damn Ms. A that sounds hot.
lol Me and Adventuress4U cuming to a bed near you soon........Such a HOT YUMMY time....
lol Me and Adventuress4U cuming to a bed near you soon........Such a HOT YUMMY time.... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Nice can tell you know what doubles are all about.
Are duos good or bad for a provider in a business aspect?
how to find a duo partner?

what if you don't like the provider in the duo?
any experiences / advice to be shared? Originally Posted by evagodiva

I have a beautiful, very popular and highly-reviewed friend I do doubles with on rare occasions ( primarily because our schedules don't coincide) and I've had men ask me about that so it's unlikely they'd be unhappy with her as a duo partner. The thing is that we have to set it up a day or two in advance for us to get our schedules together and even then it's iffy, so on my ad in my local town I mention that a week in advance is a good way to book it. We've never had a complaint yet and have worked together often.

I think it depends on how each provider feels about doing duos. I state on my ad that I have 'a select number of beautiful friends' I do duos with, and the man can select whom he wants when we discuss the possibility of doing a duo.
You're not missing much! I'll call up Dana. Originally Posted by Shayla
You're way too good to me
I love love love doing doubles

so much fun to be shared!

{I think I have foud quite a few sexy ladies I connect with very well sexually.......like Ms A!
Hell Yeah, me and Dallas had a blast doing Hot Damn Double and cant wait to spank her sexy ass again real soon...............
It seems to be a lot of men's fantasies to be with two girls but in reality it can be intimidating for them. So it's up to us ladies to make it worth their while . And ours as well.
It seems to be a lot of men's fantasies to be with two girls but in reality it can be intimidating for them. So it's up to us ladies to make it worth their while . And ours as well. Originally Posted by alluringava
I concur
Are not all our sessions about the mans fantasy, and his desires? By bringing together 2 skilled sexy woman, whom are their at his request, It should be ALL about his wants and needs, whether it is to see girl on girl action, or having 2 hot mouths, 4 hands and 2 wet pussy all for himself. When researching your providers and setting your appt., all your request should be stated so the girls have an ideal of what you desire. Then when we all hit BCD, its all about the passion and pleasure...........This to me is the ideal Double, and what I strive to deliver.
Are not all our sessions about the mans fantasy, and his desires? By bringing together 2 skilled sexy woman, whom are their at his request, It should be ALL about his wants and needs, whether it is to see girl on girl action, or having 2 hot mouths, 4 hands and 2 wet pussy all for himself. When researching your providers and setting your appt., all your request should be stated so the girls have an ideal of what you desire. Then when we all hit BCD, its all about the passion and pleasure...........This to me is the ideal Double, and what I strive to deliver. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
aMEN SISTER!
lol Well Its true is it not?? We are able to gear our session to the MANS desires..........whether Kink, Mild or Wild...........Its our pleasure to give pleasure.........