How do providers feel about regulars?

I travel so I have at least 2oo or 300 regulars spread throughout the US.....some of them I have been seeing for at least 10 years! I luv them and show them my "extra" appreciation" and NEVER take them for granted.{not saying I do not like new clients...of course I do...lol}.......I have never asked any of them for rent money/clothes money or help with anything.Thats my responsibilty...no entitlement issues here!! Regulars are actually my bread & butter! I can rely on them to see me MOST of the times I tour to their town.
I LOVE MINE!
I know how fortunate I am to have such a high return rate, I learn something new with each visit. I'm also grateful so many have become good friends.
You have to mix things up when you've known someone over a span of many years. They stretch and challenge me... I hope I challange them as well
I travel so I have at least 2oo or 300 regulars spread throughout the US.....some of them I have been seeing for at least 10 years! I luv them and show them my "extra" appreciation" and NEVER take them for granted.{not saying I do not like new clients...of course I do...lol}.......I have never asked any of them for rent money/clothes money or help with anything.Thats my responsibilty...no entitlement issues here!! Regulars are actually my bread & butter! I can rely on them to see me MOST of the times I tour to their town. Originally Posted by DallasRain

DAMN!

How many times a year do you see a regular?

Let's go LOW with your 200 number and assume to be a regular they see you AT LEAST 4 times a year? Does that sound fair?

Regular for me means 3 to 4 times a month but let's go low....

So you have $160,000 in annual income off regulars alone.

But are the biggest female post-ho, ad generating threAD posting LOOK AT ME poster in other ladies welcome wagon ads on ECCIE?

Hooker Math or the Richest Ho on ECCIE?
LOL baby...I travel fulltime ... I visit at least 8 states in a years time...each state has multiple cities I visit regularly....I spend 2 to 5 days in each city.....I see only 2 clients during a day.......I have been doing this about 5 years.......So I have built a regular clientele in each place.....I may have a few I don't see everytime,but for the most part I see at least half of them each time I visit....

I think its fun to travel and also I get to pay for my vacation as I go.
Hey and don't forget you're the biggest post ho of all, don't let him pull that female stuff! lol
Well i have been on here a loooonnnnnngggg time..lol
And I travel fuultime so I post alot of ads...plus I consider posting as entertainment...I like to have fun and enjoy posting on threads....and the kicker part is that possibly all but maybe one of my posts are upbeat/helpful to others and drama free
I just passed him for the second time, did around 7000 too
And I was gone for a year...... lol
Rock on baby
I prefer regulars... because you get to know them, what they like and you build some sort of connection. So its not like being with a stranger Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Thanks all for the many perspectives.
I agree with Temptation Tammie - I like a good mix of both. New clients are fun because it seems like you get to 'wow' them. Regulars are fun because they give you shit about forgetting to give them a towel.
When I was a provider. I hated regulars ( they wanted to know me and my likes and dislikes ) but I Love $$.
Explains why you keep coming back
It depends. Are you talking about my regular Nick or my regular Paul? And how handsome, interesting, fun, or sweet are the strangers?
well i personally feel more comfortable doing things with a regular then i would with someone i've never seen before. there's that more cemented trust and comfort level also you know each others likes and dislikes, or might feel more comfortable exploring certain boundaries or fantasies with a regular.

for example
like last october I did a "forced" sex fantasy with a regular i was comfortable with and trusted. I would NOT have done that with a new client.

another example
if a new client wants anal but I'm a anal virgin but am open to exploring/pursuing that avenue to see if I enjoy it and will add it to my menu. well Anal isn't something you can just jump right into you have to prepare the body (especially if you know you're decently to well endowed) new clients tend Not to want to have to "break in" a newbie/virgin. they don't have don't have the patients and don't want that to be what takes up most of the time in the session. Completely understandable btw. but a regular is more likely to take the time to work with you.

that is how I feel about regulars. notice i didn't say i prefer more, or over new clients. I like both.
I LOVE my regulars!!

and I love making new friends sometimes. For me, it's the BEST of all worlds, to bee able to spend time with sexy and kind playmates