Explicit Talk In Pm's Grrrrrr Yall Just Don't Get It

So, a $300 bbbj is out of the question? Originally Posted by dearhunter
How about a $300 testicle punch?
...my favorite is the donation is for time (which makes sense sure) yet then ho logic says upcharge for this and that (for example, greek is usually a standard upcharge in ad's and showcases) which directly contradicts the first statement. if we're paying for time uh.......? does this and that take more time? seems they unwittingly disassemble their CYA disclaimer Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Actually, yes, properly preparing for some activities, like Greek, does take extra time before you get to the time that you actually share together, and since not everybody wants it, no reason why it shouldn't be a separate line item for added effort. Ought to be plainly posted with rates, however, so there would be no reason to discuss it other than vaguely asking for a Mediterranean language lesson, and no surprise upcharge. (One of many reasons I don't speak anything other than English, French, Russian, or Gaelic.)
Gents SHOULD read Showcases for individual instructions, as dealing with each provider can be different. That's what they are there for, our provider profiles, to inform, not just to drool over. (Consider the later a fringe benefit.)

For instance, I'm horribly allergic to strawberries.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
In this situation, less is more. I'd stick that on your showcase in huge bold letters all by itself.

Early on, I use to read them, but you wouldn't believe how many ladies turn their "About Me" into a 10 page manifesto filled with either useless tripe or a angry listing of a million rules. Usually without any paragraphs and every other word in all caps.

I've never once regretted using the length of a showcase as a filter to screen out providers.
In this situation, less is more. I'd stick that on your showcase in huge bold letters all by itself.

Early on, I use to read them, but you wouldn't believe how many ladies turn their "About Me" into a 10 page manifesto filled with either useless tripe or a angry listing of a million rules. Usually without any paragraphs and every other word in all caps.

I've never once regretted using the length of a showcase as a filter to screen out providers. Originally Posted by citizen44
But not every provider has bullshit in there showcases I list all you need to know so no questions will be asked.. But I do know where your coming from
How about a $300 testicle punch? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ooooooooh, does that come with slaps to the face? If so, I'm down!!!
Ooooooooh, does that come with slaps to the face? If so, I'm down!!! Originally Posted by junglemonkey
I would love to slap you around come on down to the price is right
How about a $300 testicle punch? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's a love nut.
  • cr76
  • 01-26-2016, 09:33 PM
Say no to the cute papi advice

I screen I don't have to record anything Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That wasn't his advice
*raises hand*

Does that mean you don't want me to write you sexy love letters via PM anymore?

Yummy has the sads...
Actually, yes, properly preparing for some activities, like Greek, does take extra time before you get to the time that you actually share together, and since not everybody wants it, no reason why it shouldn't be a separate line item for added effort. Ought to be plainly posted with rates, however, so there would be no reason to discuss it other than vaguely asking for a Mediterranean language lesson, and no surprise upcharge. (One of many reasons I don't speak anything other than English, French, Russian, or Gaelic.) Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I see your point but that's not the point I was trying to make and that still disassembles the CYA statement as most ain't paying for time not directly involving theirself. also I'd like to see that argued in a legal sense. haha. again you're still directly referencing the time with an "act". that's my point. or let's make it more simple, upcharge for a different set of clothes? you gots to wear something anyways. that should take the same time as long as it isn't a leather outfit or clown outfit (or some other extensive request like a corset of something). talking wear a certain color underwear or type of underwear of a skirt or something. or without getting into detail, when it's read some want to upcharge for a different position or upcharge for BBBJ instead of CBJ. uh, the CBJ would take more time. lol anyways, I think you get my point if you didn't the first time Fancy. it ALL (edit: as in upcharges) contradicts the donation for time disclaimer.
I see your point but that's not the point I was trying to make and that still disassembles the CYA statement as most ain't paying for time not directly involving theirself. also I'd like to see that argued in a legal sense. haha. again you're still directly referencing the time with an "act". that's my point. or let's make it more simple, upcharge for a different set of clothes? you gots to wear something anyways. that should take the same time as long as it isn't a leather outfit or clown outfit (or some other extensive request like a corset of something). talking wear a certain color underwear or type of underwear of a skirt or something. or without getting into detail, when it's read some want to upcharge for a different position or upcharge for BBBJ instead of CBJ. uh, the CBJ would take more time. lol anyways, I think you get my point if you didn't the first time Fancy. it ALL contradicts the donation for time disclaimer. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
But why are you trying to make it difficult
*raises hand*

Does that mean you don't want me to write you sexy love letters via PM anymore?

Yummy has the sads... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I didn't say that damnit bad yummy gummy bear bad
I would love to slap you around come on down to the price is right Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Mmmmm,,,,you got daddy hard. Maybe we should invite TheCutepapi to record this momentous slap and punch session....you know for quality assurance, historical archives, or whatever the fuck reason he records everything.
But why are you trying to make it difficult Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'm not. I'm just amused by the logic. the nice neat little CYA statement to create some sort of understood barrier is continually crumbled down in many showcases/ad's.

I get it. I'm also amused by it that soo many don't seem to.
Mmmmm,,,,you got daddy hard. Maybe we should invite TheCutepapi to record this momentous slap and punch session....you know for quality assurance, historical archives, or whatever the fuck reason he records everything. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
I rather not I may be tempted to slap him... But whatever daddy wants dorthy shall give but only this time next time F*** You ijs...