Common Problems For The Ladies

Rarely have I seen so much WTF in one place.

One common problem for the ladies is when they run across some complete tool who couldn't get a clue if one attacked him in a dark alley. It's all about him, but nothing is ever his fault. He's a special, unique little delicate snowflake of awesomeness, who just happens to have the social skills of a rabid gerbil. Sometimes he's the guy who likes to cuddle up to the ladies and talk about periods and how much men suck (See? I'm one of you!) because he thinks "nice" guys get all the nookie. Sometimes he's the guy who never leaves the locker room, talks about his dick like some men talk about fishing stories (It's eight inches! And she slobbered it like a puddin' pop! All ten inches of it! Yeah, and then she choked on my ball sack, because my 12 inch dick was too much for her!) and only shuts up about his dick and how much everyone loves it to talk about money and his f'ing sweet car.

In reality everyone thinks both sorts are, at best, a bit of a wanker.

So, anyways, that's one common problem for the ladies. I dunno, anyone here ever run across a guy like that?
One common problem for the ladies is when they run across some complete tool who couldn't get a clue if one attacked him in a dark alley. It's all about him, but nothing is ever his fault. He's a special, unique little delicate snowflake of awesomeness, who just happens to have the social skills of a rabid gerbil. Sometimes he's the guy who likes to cuddle up to the ladies and talk about periods and how much men suck (See? I'm one of you!) because he thinks "nice" guys get all the nookie. Sometimes he's the guy who never leaves the locker room, talks about his dick like some men talk about fishing stories (It's eight inches! And she slobbered it like a puddin' pop! All ten inches of it! Yeah, and then she choked on my ball sack, because my 12 inch dick was too much for her!) and only shuts up about his dick and how much everyone loves it to talk about money and his f'ing sweet car. Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway

This is some of the funniest writing I have ever read!!!!

EH, you truly have a gift. The turn of a phrase; a word-made visual. I look forward to more of your posts.
I second that Charles...she's quite a cookie that Em! (lol)
Nikki,

so this means your no longer my hobby wife but you said we would be together forever

and emily, rotfflmao....damn that was some funny shit.....
mj...as long as you keep that avatar...I'll be around 4ever!!
There is a fine line that people shouldn't cross, but sometimes they do. Sometimes its the providers fault, sometimes its the hobbyists fault. We all learn from our mistakes and hopefully newbies (providers/hobbyists) find sites like this to help learn from.

We all need to remember this.......This is all fantasy. You the hobbyist escape reality by visiting us, the providers. We're your fantasy girl for as long you wish to have us. But at the same time, we all need to remember that this is a business and should be treated as such.
I was thinking today that a common problem providers and possibly ladies in general have must be with men is when men start to believe that the provider is their girl friend.

Ladies, do you encounter this situation often? Do you have a customer and things are working well enough for you to see him often, but let's say that inside his head, he's starting to believe the fantasy you are providing.

He's starting to think of you as his personal GF.

The first part of the question is specifically, is that a recurring problem for you or a rare instance?

Secondly, the next part of the question is how do you deal with it? Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

Yes, it is common and we have a way to deal with it and it works.

Personally, better communication is NOT the answer because how much more CLEAR can we be when we advertise a price for our time and you pay for it- that is all communication that is needed. IT IS A BUSINESS! When I pay my phone bill or go shopping I am not going to fall in love with the person behind the counter just because I use their services often or shop there alot! BS!!!! Better communication my ass.

How do I deal with it??

Blacklist the damn stalker! If that doesnt work- call Guido to fix the problem in a nutshell....

but thats just me.

KKA
All of use who possess any amount of common sense will know what behavior is acceptable and what is not.

Then there are those miscreants who choose to ignore the line they know exists and cross it anyway.
Originally Posted by Mokoa
Now here we have a gentleman that truly "gets it".

Unfortunately in the hobby too many participants forget that it is ultimately a business transaction and let "feelings" come into play. Providers often share some of the blame because they sometimes encourage it, hoping to make a regular out of someone, or think he will be extra extra generous if she lets him overstep bounderies.
I know during my days as a stripper there were always hardcore girls, sometimes very pretty, intelligent girls, that knew very well how to use their seductive charms to "rope in" guys that were a bit trusting and vulnerable.
Some gents are quite easily preyed upon by savvy, cunning providers(I hate providers that do this!!), and they quickly become "attached" which might lead them to believe they "love" her, and if she encourages this, all hell can break loose.
I have nothing against Chinese people or any other ethnic group, missy.

I sometimes like to kid.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
That was your idea of a joke??? Where's the smiley for shaking head in dismay when you need it?

EDIT TO ADD: Emily, that some funny shit!
In as much as I disagree with the OP's approach, he's not totally off, though I doubt his goal was to be informative.

We are human, above being providers and hobbyists, and with the kind of interaction we engage in in this line of work, it is not unreasonable to expect that some will become attached. There are providers who will string a man along to keep the money flowing and there are men who don't respect boundaries. But I think, for the most part, the regular players know what they are.
That is hilarious, but all too true from what I hve heard over the years. In my opinion, it should be about the experience and all participating factors. To that end - his feelings and hers, her physical gratification as well as his - not just in out and move on.

Some might say I'm kinda old fashioned in that regard, but that just me.
[quote=Fast Gunn;96987]I was thinking today that a common problem providers and possibly ladies in general have must be with men is when men start to believe that the provider is their girl friend. YUP

Ladies, do you encounter this situation often? Do you have a customer and things are working well enough for you to see him often, but let's say that inside his head, he's starting to believe the fantasy you are providing. YUP agian

He's starting to think of you as his personal GF. YUP

The first part of the question is specifically, is that a recurring problem for you or a rare instance? recurring... I wish ya would stop and knock it off! Remb. your place.

Secondly, the next part of the question is how do you deal with it?
drop the client.. in a HEARTBEAT!/quote]
I for one can see this as a problem. My personal problem is that I choose not to view a provider as a piece of meat to be disposed of after the session. But I also have issue with being seen as a walking chump with a wallet.

I see both sides, and I know its my issue and I gotta deal with it in my own way. In my opinion it sucks that it exists... but that's just the reality, eh? If you wanna hobby you better get used to it.
This happens all the time. I have several hobbyist friends, but I stress the "friends" part. This business was built on anonymity. One of my favorite sayings is...You dont pay me to play, you pay me not to call you tomorrow! Hence, the use of anonymous screen names. No hobbyist wants us calling them during their family dinner to chat! Would any of us be on this site if we couldn't be anoymous? The line is indeed visible. Are you calling your ATF to chat or to book? Are your expectations of a friendship realistic? When BOTH parties respect the boundries it can be a FANTASTIC time had by all!
Way to go Krunkman! I personally have had so much fun with the hobby and mutual respect is the way to go...just don't follow me home and I won't follow you home! lol