Let's talk about..guys nipples for a minute

Once in a blue moon I'll get that unicorn where nipple play doesn't do anything for him at all.
For the most part my friends like anything from light licking and kissing to hard biting and clamps lol.
You wonderful ladies can play with my nipples all you want to. It's a turn on for me!
I personally haven't ever cared for it. But there was a former ATF who would mess with them and I was ok with it.
I personally haven't ever cared for it. But there was a former ATF who would mess with them and I was ok with it. Originally Posted by shyboy69
Same here, it doesn't do anything for me, but if you enjoy I it doesn't bother me either.
There was this Korean girl.....
Same here, it doesn't do anything for me, but if you enjoy I it doesn't bother me either. Originally Posted by slinmo
Some guys like it and some guys careless.
LOVE IT!!!

From soft and sensual to quite rough to nipple clamps.

They are very big for a guy and ALWAYS erect. Lots of attention to them is an absolute must for me.

Kissing me while you play with my nipples is tbe most sensual thing I know.
Directly connected to everything fun. Pinch my nipple and I will do anything you desire.
Play with my nipples = instant hard-on
Play with my nipples = instant hard-on Originally Posted by breastfan

Mmmm note to self
My nipples are hard wired to my dick. I enjoy clamps and pinching. I have a pair of clamps that make Dallas cringe. I have enjoyed nipple play as a private turn on. Dallas has learned how hard to bite and give me so many cums.
Mmmm note to self Originally Posted by DallasRain
File that note in a safe and accessible place. One day you may need to retrieve it.......
Ive noticed men either totally love it or completely hate it.

Ive known men who HAVE to have nipple stimulation to cum.
No thanks not for me.
I love it ,especially when I'm on top and deep inside. I even had an orgasm with just a body rub and nipple play.