Encounter: Tried the legend, I10 Melissa

Well damn! Another item on my bucket list not able to be completed. Hopefully she'll pop back up after some time.
That's too bad ! I will miss her. Her mouth anyway :-)
I know I'm bumping an old thread but an update is needed. DO NOT CALL MELISSAS OLD NUMBER the police kept her phone. They kicked in her door (I have seen it) and arrested her. She is out and trying to figure out what to do now. She is very scared and is out of the business for good. If your number is on her phone be very careful!
So I started getting texts from her number maybe a few months back. She claimed she moved to a new location off of 45 north. Then she went dark and the number goes straight to voicemail. I guess this might explain things. If anyone has a new contact for her, please pm me. I was a good friend, but I changed my phone number recently as well.
Her head is overrated. She is average....
A Toothy Gap is great for a BJ if you have a small pee pee.
Clear your inbox out TD...
Not a fan of I-10 Melissa (hated the self loathing that follows a session with a 4 level looks), but hate to hear that she got busted. I think a lesson is that if you are going to be high volumn you have to be careful where you set up shop. I assume the I-45 location was not it.
I assume the I-45 location was not it. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
Surprising because the old location stuck out like a sore thumb.
  • bp002
  • 09-23-2018, 03:32 PM
If anyone has a contact for her please PM me as well
  • dc131
  • 09-27-2019, 03:25 PM
please DM me if anyone know her new number. thanks
You do know you bumped a year old review right?
  • dc131
  • 09-27-2019, 03:44 PM
yes sorry i had to i missed her