Deep State Liz is delusional!

What's her last name? If it were "Smith" she'd be mopping floors.

Same with HillariousNoMore ... except in prison. Originally Posted by LexusLover

She's not kissing anybody's ass, I'll tell you that.

Liz Cheney vs. MAGA

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/22/m...y-vs-maga.html

The party leaders — the House minority leader Kevin McCarthy, the minority whip Steve Scalise and the conference chairwoman Liz Cheney, whose job it is to run these meetings — typically begin with a few housekeeping matters and then proceed with a discussion of the party’s message or issue du jour.

. . . , it risked getting the Liz Cheney treatment. That Cheney was willing to face Trump’s wrath called attention to the fact that most of them were not — a factor in the aggrievement directed at Cheney in the meeting. Lloyd Smucker of Pennsylvania said that Cheney had “a low E.Q.,” or emotional quotient. On his way out the door, one congressman remarked, “I just got to spend four hours listening to a bunch of men complain to a woman that she doesn’t take their emotions into account.”
She's not kissing anybody's ass, I'll tell you that. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Least of all her constituency, which is why she’s gonna bet bounced.
  • Tiny
  • 04-28-2021, 11:59 AM
Lizzie is a neocon warmonger.

fix that back .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, I might have a tough time voting for her given her neocon history. But if there were no other choices I'd still pick her over an ass kisser like Josh Hawley or a Democrat like Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

And yes, as Bambino says, she is delusional if she thinks she can win the Presidency. The Cheney name is a huge drag.
  • Tiny
  • 04-28-2021, 12:08 PM
She's not kissing anybody's ass, I'll tell you that.

Liz Cheney vs. MAGA

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/22/m...y-vs-maga.html Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
This was interesting from the article, about the vote whether to remove her as a House Republican leader,

Throughout it all, Cheney sat implacably — “as emotional as algebra,” as one attendee later told me. She spoke only when asked a direct question. But when McCarthy concluded by suggesting that they put this matter behind them and adjourn, Cheney insisted that the conference vote on her status right then and there. The members cast their secret ballots, and Cheney prevailed, 145 to 61.

The lopsided margin was almost identical to Cheney’s own whip count going into the conference. Individual colleagues had confided in her that most of the conference was only too happy to move on from Trump — but saying so in public was another matter. To do so meant risking defeat at the hands of a Trump-adoring Republican primary electorate or even, many of them feared, the well-being of their families. In sum, it risked getting the Liz Cheney treatment.

The poor Republicans are trapped between a rock and a hard place. They're going to have a difficult time controlling the Presidency, Senate or House as long as Trump's the figurehead of the party. But he's brainwashed a lot of Republican voters to believe he's the greatest thing since white sliced bread, and if they stay home and don't vote, Republicans won't win either. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Cutting out the cancer and moving on, like what Mitch McConnell wanted to do for a short time, would be my preference, but I can see why many of these Republican politicians treat Trump like they do.
Liz Cheney runs the KETCHUP cartel? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nah, that's John Kerry. Literally.

The poor Republicans are trapped between a rock and a hard place. They're going to have a difficult time controlling the Presidency, Senate or House as long as Trump's the figurehead of the party. But he's brainwashed a lot of Republican voters to believe he's the greatest thing since white sliced bread, and if they stay home and don't vote, Republicans won't win either. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Cutting out the cancer and moving on, like what Mitch McConnell wanted to do for a short time, would be my preference, but I can see why many of these Republican politicians treat Trump like they do. Originally Posted by Tiny
That's because after wasting 20 years on 2 wars that we lost or made shit worse, people are done.

Trump didn't brainwash anyone. He's literally a breath of fresh air compared to the Trotskyist NeoCon Warhawks. No one wants them back except the Military Industrial Complex. All they do is send money, troops, and jobs overseas.

What's really needed are proper paleoconservatives. But we don't have many to choose from, and regretfully Trump's as close as you can get, though it's a bizarro reality-tv version of it.
  • Tiny
  • 04-28-2021, 12:26 PM
Nah, that's John Kerry. Literally.

That's because after wasting 20 years on 2 wars that we lost or made shit worse, people are done.

Trump didn't brainwash anyone. He's literally a breath of fresh air compared to the Trotskyist NeoCon Warhawks. No one wants them back except the Military Industrial Complex. All they do is send money, troops, and jobs overseas.

What's really needed are proper paleoconservatives. But we don't have many to choose from, and regretfully Trump's as close as you can get, though it's a bizarro reality-tv version of it. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I agree, he wasn't a NeoCon, and that's good, although he did pump too much taxpayer money into the military. However, he caused Republicans to lose the Senate. He got lucky in the electoral college in 2016 or he would have lost. He lost big time in 2020. He's a drag on the Republican Party.
There’s no “getting lucky” in the electoral college. That’s how presidential campaigns are won, everything else is meaningless. Republicans actually did surprisingly well, measured against historical precedent, in 2018 and 2020.
  • Tiny
  • 04-28-2021, 02:21 PM
There’s no “getting lucky” in the electoral college. That’s how presidential campaigns are won, everything else is meaningless. Republicans actually did surprisingly well, measured against historical precedent, in 2018 and 2020. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yes, the Trump campaign was wise to concentrate on Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan during the final days of the 2016 campaign. And in 2020 the Republicans did a lot better in the House than people figured. They lost the Senate because of Trump though.

Still I disagree, Trump got lucky. He lost the popular vote by 2.1 percentage points in 2016 and still won the electoral college. Here are the other elections where one candidate won the popular vote and another the electoral vote -

1. Bush/Gore, 2000 - Bush lost the popular vote by 0.5%

2. Cleveland/Harrison, 1888 - Harrison lost the popular vote by 0.8%

3. Tilden/Hayes, 1876 - Hayes lost by 3%. HOWEVER, the only reason Hayes ended up winning the electoral college was because Republicans agreed to withdraw federal troops from the South and end reconstruction, and in return the electoral votes of Florida, Louisiana, South Carolina and Oregon were awarded to Hayes.

4. Jackson/Adams, 1824 - You can't really say who won the popular vote in 1824, because we don't know what the popular vote was in 6 states. But in the 18 states where the popular vote was tallied, Jackson was ahead by 10.7% and lost the electoral college. This one went to the House of Representatives as no candidate had an electoral majority after the general election.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...e_popular_vote
Yeah, I might have a tough time voting for her given her neocon history. But if there were no other choices I'd still pick her over an ass kisser like Josh Hawley or a Democrat like Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

And yes, as Bambino says, she is delusional if she thinks she can win the Presidency. The Cheney name is a huge drag. Originally Posted by Tiny

interestingly, Dickhead Cheney isn't considered a true neocon, but given that G Bushy II surrounded himself and Cheney with neocons galore what difference did it make?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

Neoconservatism is a political movement born in the United States during the 1960s among liberal hawks who became disenchanted with the increasingly pacifist foreign policy of the Democratic Party and with the growing New Left and counterculture of the 1960s, particularly the Vietnam protests. Some also began to question their liberal beliefs regarding domestic policies such as the Great Society. Neoconservatives typically advocate the promotion of democracy and interventionism in international affairs, including peace through strength (by means of military force), and are known for espousing disdain for communism and political radicalism.[1][2]

Prominent neoconservatives in the George W. Bush administration included Paul Wolfowitz, Elliott Abrams, Richard Perle and Paul Bremer. While not identifying as neoconservatives, senior officials Vice President Dick Cheney and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld listened closely to neoconservative advisers regarding foreign policy, especially the defense of Israel and the promotion of American influence in the Middle East. Many of its adherents became politically influential during the Republican presidential administrations of the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s, peaking in influence during the administration of George W. Bush, when they played a major role in promoting and planning the 2003 invasion of Iraq and invasion of Afghanistan.[3]
Who, what, when, where, why.
Rule of 5 Ws
A failure of just one fails them all.
So who is Liz??
Ok, that's a fail.
Seriously.
Who, what, when, where, why.
Rule of 5 Ws
A failure of just one fails them all.
So who is Liz??
Ok, that's a fail.
Seriously. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

she's Dick without a dick and a bad heart.
Least of all her constituency, which is why she’s gonna bet bounced. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah, all 25 of them.
Yeah, all 25 of them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
25 or 25 million, her job is to represent them and she’s a miserable failure at doing so.
Center Right and Center Left. Working to Making America Normal Again.

MANA MANA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i-L3YTeJJM

You heard it hear first. Normal. Right!
Liz Cheney kicks ass Originally Posted by Tiny
Wrong, Rhonda Rousey kicks Ass, Liz Cheney Kisses Ass and the list is long and distinguished.