Political - Women Sports

• WTF
  • 12-15-2021, 08:56 AM
Unfair for “born men” to compete with “born women”. I think we all agree. That was easy. Originally Posted by NoirMan
MeToo wants equality...I say we give'em more than less!
They don’t want that much equality.
It's definitely a topic that must be mentioned a lot on whatever the fuck these Trumpsters listen to. My Trump loving buddy made a big deal out of it a few weeks ago and asked me if he thought it would be fair if my daughter was competing in sports against transgender females. I just said I don't really give a shit and neither does she because she hates sports... if they want to compete against her for a spot on the drill team, cheerleading squad or for ballet, may the best girl or half girl/half boy win. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Must be on the news in Australia. OP posted the same thread in two forums.
I have no problem with women competing in mens sports. But not the other way around.
Unfair for “born men” to compete with “born women”. I think we all agree. That was easy. Originally Posted by NoirMan

Obviously not the current Democrats or this "problem" wouldn't exists

Now I could continue with the list of shit that wouldn't exist but for this new group of Democrats who the so called women's rights people are to afraid to confront "what the sane people, left, right and center do believe".
I have no problem with women competing in mens sports. But not the other way around. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I think they already do in the WNBA. Half those chicks look like men.

I don't watch their games but when I am watching sports highlights at night and they show highlights of some of their games, I'm just like; "why do so many of these chicks look like Allen Iverson?"
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2021, 10:26 AM
They don’t want that much equality. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Well fuc'em and their cherry picking ways.
Some are still chicks with dicks.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2021, 03:07 PM
Some are still chicks with dicks. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Lustylad calls those marriage material!
And what the f does this have to do with “the Squad?” Or was the OP just throwing a buzzword or into the discussion for shock value?

Fair Dinkum , mate! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Actually, to squeeze this into the political forum.
So the sad lot of me mates could give their opinion.

But one o' the Squad was mentioning "trans sports"
- Not AOC, and not the one who married her brother
- and not the bald one... It was the one who's left.
Talib??

#### Salty
Must be on the news in Australia. OP posted the same thread in two forums. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Was surely gonna go for THREE, maybe in the
Garidge Sale forum - but that's just for selling things.

### Salty
Those girlymen ts are committing identiy fraud.
eh-gads

If ye got a tally whacker yours shorely a Male and caint compete with the womans. Thats jest simple biology
eh-gads

If ye got a tally whacker yours shorely a Male and caint compete with the womans. Thats jest simple biology Originally Posted by winn dixie

HERMAPHRODITOS

https://www.theoi.com/Ouranios/ErosHermaphroditos.html

Hermaphroditos was a son of Hermes and Aphrodite, the gods of male and female sexuality.

According to some he was once a handsome youth who attracted the love of a Naiad nymphe Salmakis (Salmacis). She prayed to to [sic] be united with him forever and the gods, answering her prayer, merged their two forms into one. At the same time her spring acquired the property of making men who bathed in its waters soft and effeminate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KK2OBZIcRw
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yep Those folks can literally fuck themselves.
But only urinate out a one!