WHEN TO STOP CALLING

Couldn't agree more. But I say 3 emails or pms/ p411 requests should make it clear. I'd be lying if I said I ALWAYS catch you on the first try. Sometimes they do get lost in an overload, but if you get nothing by 3rd inquiry they do not want to see you. Much like that book, she's just not that into you. Money involved or not. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra

Or you could be like me and be a total dumb ass, writing to a beautiful lady Ezra and by doing so she will never write back to me, i guess its what i deserve!!!!!!!!! Take it from me guys and dont be a dumb ass.
Tar
  • Toyz
  • 04-24-2012, 12:09 AM
When you log on to eccie you start getting girl crushes...
When you get girl crushes, you spend all your time online...
when you spend all your time online, you write to Ezra...
When you write to Ezra, you get ignored & feel like a dumbass...
Don't feel like a dumbass...
Don't feel like a dumbass... Originally Posted by Toyz
Normally Toys, i would agree with you but in this case, nope i was stupid as stupid could be, made a stupid joke thought it was funny but nope, totally admit it I was dumb, and im sorry for it, and i get what i deserve.
Tar
Ok how 'bout we not center in on me... Yeeeahhh???.... Don't be a bitch Toyz..... You've never played the part therefore you're in no position.... I give you full permission to post all emails ignored by me::: oh wait!!! That's right never has happend::: moving on.

And tarlon I'm not angry at all, I just can't reply to every email you send me. I don't mean to be ugly, but I've spoken w 3 other well known girls that feel the same way. I think you are an awesome person, but I book, screen and keep it super light babe. It is what it is. Tarlon, I corrected you on behalf of certain issues, you've apologized, and that's the end of it.
Now for the record:: tarlon has yet to book w me a time and date that I have actually ignored. Never has happend. His emails ( before hand) were not of relevant booking circumstances, if he did try to book, I always replied. Always. Period.
Ok how 'bout we not center in on me... Yeeeahhh???.... Don't be a bitch Toyz..... You've never played the part therefore you're in no position.... I give you full permission to post all emails ignored by me::: oh wait!!! That's right never has happend::: moving on. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra

Comments so unbecoming of a lady

sixx
Ok how 'bout we not center in on me... Yeeeahhh???.... Don't be a bitch Toyz..... You've never played the part therefore you're in no position.... I give you full permission to post all emails ignored by me::: oh wait!!! That's right never has happend::: moving on.

And tarlon I'm not angry at all, I just can't reply to every email you send me. I don't mean to be ugly, but I've spoken w 3 other well known girls that feel the same way. I think you are an awesome person, but I book, screen and keep it super light babe. It is what it is. Tarlon, I corrected you on behalf of certain issues, you've apologized, and that's the end of it. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Cool, and correct youve never ignored me from a time and date, but after my stupid mistake i was under the impression you hadnt read my apology and thats what i was making
Btw i would love to book you if you would permit me too
Tar
  • Toyz
  • 04-24-2012, 05:52 AM

And tarlon I'm not angry at all, I just can't reply to every email you send me. I don't mean to be ugly, but I've spoken w 3 other well known girls that feel the same way. I think you are an awesome person, but I book, screen and keep it super light babe. It is what it is. Tarlon, I corrected you on behalf of certain issues, you've apologized, and that's the end of it. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
First off, it was just written in humor. Many girls would have laughed and played along. It was not written in malice or to poke just to share a laugh & play off of Talons statement.

You had two ways you could have played it.

ONE: Had some fun with it and come off like a cute, humorous muse...

TWO: The way you played it...

I was joking with you 'cause previously I found you interesting, smart, a bit caustic (which I like).

You don't give me "permission", its an open forum I'll say what I want to say...

Last comment on this, I was just teasing you-seems you have no ability to laugh at yourself.

I'm out.
This is my usual

Good morning Sue, I'm looking to schedule a 1 hr appointment with you on April 12 around 1pm. Please call me at 555-5555 if you have any question.

Thanks
Billy

I think it might be a little lame.
  • Toyz
  • 04-24-2012, 06:53 AM
This is my usual

Good morning Sue, I'm looking to schedule a 1 hr appointment with you on April 12 around 1pm. Please call me at 555-5555 if you have any question.

Thanks
Billy

I think it might be a little lame. Originally Posted by rayb1976
Yo Bill...you don't get laid a lot, do you?
VERY NICELY STATED Homie!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
Why thank you me lady, I feel like it's been forever since I last saw you.

Couldn't agree more. But I say 3 emails or pms/ p411 requests should make it clear. I'd be lying if I said I ALWAYS catch you on the first try. Sometimes they do get lost in an overload, but if you get nothing by 3rd inquiry they do not want to see you. Much like that book, she's just not that into you. Money involved or not. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
They get one from Hometown. One opportunity, one chance. Homie gotta play, so he's moving on down the road. I've done two at the most on certain occasions but mostly only when I did pm first and then realized they used other methods so I tried second method (email, p411 etc..)

OK Ezra, heres mine off the top of my head, tell me if you'd bite or ignore....

Hi Ezra,

I'm Toyz from eccie. I've enjoyed watching your banter on the boards & think you'd be an interesting person to know...

I've got "X" number of reviews...bla, bla, bla

Here are 2 local references that can vouch for me...hopefully they don't run screaming into the night when you mention my name.

Look forward to hearing from you, hope you have a marvelous night~

Hugz,

Toyz.... Originally Posted by Toyz
No specific date listed, no request for an appointment. Sounds like you are fishing or just looking to chat. You will get some bites but you will also get some ignores.

Don't feel like a dumbass... Originally Posted by Toyz
Some of your better work, good job.

Normally Toys, i would agree with you but in this case, nope i was stupid as stupid could be, made a stupid joke thought it was funny but nope, totally admit it I was dumb, and im sorry for it, and i get what i deserve.
Tar Originally Posted by Tarlon125
It happens to the best of us. Homie considers himself a funny guy (not sure why the third person stuff, just go with it). I used to send out pms for appointments with jokes or let's just say with some Homie flare. You live, you learn, you can't dwell on past mistakes. Just stick to the facts for now on and for goodness sake don't email and txt these ladies like your bff's.

This is my usual

Thanks
Billy

I think it might be a little lame. Originally Posted by rayb1976
I like it, straight to the point. I assume you include ref info as well.

There will be a quiz later, closed book all so make sure your taking notes.

ON TO THE NEXT
  • Toyz
  • 04-24-2012, 09:53 AM
In actuality I AM looking for conversation at this point...thats why its not specific as to time. During this period I am ALSO deciding if I want to spend time with her or not. If we find common ground or communicate well, then the "ask" will be forthcoming.

I'm extremely selective and a low numbers guy. Have a couple in the rotation which might quickly dwindle to one. Would rather spend my $ on a few awesome experiences than a pot luck shotgun approach-you know that story)
Makes sense, A high # of the ladies you send something like that too, unless they've bantered with you are are in coed and read your stuff are going to ignore it. The lovely lady you addressed it too, not sure one way or the other, would love to hear back on how she wouldn't have handled that.

I actually did a similar thread in a another forum a while back trying to figure out why so many of mine where not getting answered quick enough ( What I sent was pretty similar to what you wrote) I used the advice I got to do it how I do now and I must say it usually only takes hours at what once took days and weeks and sometimes never.

Of course in all fairness I was simply searching showcases and sending out pm's. Turns out some the ladies I sent pm's out to moved or stopped providing, or never use pm's for appointments.
I'm extremely selective and a low numbers guy. Have a couple in the rotation which might quickly dwindle to one. Would rather spend my $ on a few awesome experiences than a pot luck shotgun approach-you know that story) Originally Posted by Toyz
Can't argue with that, I've been looking to slow down or semi-retire myself for while at least. Thinking maybe one reg and one new experience per month.
  • Toyz
  • 04-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Yes and remember that is my "introductory" message. I may try 2 more times before labeling her GPS infused & taked her off my to do list...this is not just a test for me, I am gauging a girls ability to talk, if she has a working brain, if I am going to be bored or thrilled with the. On BCD, etc