the n0te she will never read

Here’s the real scenario:

I needed to nut. I liked her ass A Lot. Her tits are incredible. We had a meaningless fuck, then said our good byes. I forgot her name as I stopped for burger on the way home.
No Pootie Tang (sp) quotes? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Sadatay, ma dilly. I miss you and and the days when I would sine your pitty on the runny kine. Please take me back so I can cole me down on the panny sty.
Wonder why she blocked you op. Uhmmm
what kind of peanutbutter and jelly shit is this?
Emotions are a bitch.
Thankfully i built a permanent 3 inch thick wall around me after a bullshit filled 3yr relationship.
I find it too easy to let go of anyone now....sadly.

Keep ya head up.
I was gonna say Lifetime. Originally Posted by mrredcat43

Bitch please... this some Grade A Hallmark Holiday Channel Cheese up in here.
Bitch please... this some Grade A Hallmark Holiday Channel Cheese up in here. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
It's cool. His friends will trick him into coming back to the old hometown in Maine to help at the antiques store. While he's there, he get called out to the old cabin to fix a clock. When he gets there, he'll find her there, doing the interior design for the makeover, while she prepares to take the lead role in the Christmas play.

He'll try to leave, when he realizes it's a setup. But, they'll get snowed in for days. She'll drink a bit of wine and she'll accidentally reveal that she's been in love with him since grade school.

He'll come back to Big D and quit his job, with the seven-figure salary and private jet, to spend the rest of his days at the family sawmill and taking her on sleigh rides.
Bitch please... this some Grade A Hallmark Holiday Channel Cheese up in here. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
OP, you got it bad. Go out and fuck a different provider everyday or everyother day for about two weeks and everything will be ok. For me, everytime I pass a place/area where I use to fuck one of my past ATF's (and there are a few in the DFW area), I grin and say Yeeeah Babeeee!
i thought that thotweilers "lament" was heart-warming----
-good to know that SOME males DO have feelings for a provider.
..that he realizes that she IS a person, not just a commodity.....
i thought that thotweilers "lament" was heart-warming----
-good to know that SOME males DO have feelings for a provider.
..that he realizes that she IS a person, not just a commodity..... Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Do these “feelings” include free sessions? Respect and professionalism yes. Feelings no! Maybe some males here have been harsh so OP does not get fleeced.
What the actual fuck? Is this isn't a troll, then dude you need a new hobby. I hear fishing is nice.