feeling like normal

I forgot to wear a mask at a Super Walmart about two weeks ago. I was only in there to get a couple of items. I finally realized it when I got to the checkout. I said, "shit I forgot my mask" , the cashiier just kind of chuckled and said not to worry, it happens all the time.
I'm surprised that no employees or customers said anything. Meh.
I think not wearing masks at political rallies is a far more ominous act than domestic terrorist scumbags taking over the middle of an "American" city, with the blessing of the man-hating mayor, the old lady police chief, and the governor (who claims to be unaware of what is going on under his nose).

Democrats democratting away again. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Lol. So true.
Biden is the one thats been holed up in a bunker! For good reason. To keep his foot out of his mouth! Thats what obummer did to biden. Muzzle him to keep his trap shut! Even odummer knew that biden was a self inflicting idiot. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Biden is doing what the rest of the country is doing; sitting back and watching trump self implode.

The less said the better is very valuable advice.
Biden is doing what the rest of the country is doing; sitting back and watching trump self implode.

The less said the better is very valuable advice. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Pretty much the truth, other than you're leaving out that the majority of sheep in America are easily led around by the nose by the media.

Donald Trump talked a big game but he does not have the balls to win a fight against a collection of women and delicate homosexuals.
Pretty much the truth, other than you're leaving out that the majority of sheep in America are easily led around by the nose by the media Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Only those mindless base of lemmings who binge on all the crap FAUX shovels down their throat!....LOL