A New Hero Emerges

"we"!!!!

Is that what you were taught at U of H:

To say "we" to sound more "supported"? Or ...

.... were you speaking of all the other 20-20 hindsighters in YOUR ILK.

You are a joke. You do realize that don't you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Take your panties off and put them in the washing machine.

Hopefully, they will come out unwadded!

Problem solved!
"we"!!!!

Is that what you were taught at U of H:

To say "we" to sound more "supported"? Or ...

.... were you speaking of all the other 20-20 hindsighters in YOUR ILK.

You are a joke. You do realize that don't you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You really don't get it do you Tampon. I was not attacking you (unless you were one of the idiots on the other thread), I was attacking someone like XNYRKR who somehow made a factual statement something about race. I didn't denigrate the young man either. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Fuck you two, strong message to follow.
Fuck you two, strong message to follow. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No thank you. You don't have a pussy (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.)

But if you did have a pussy, I'll still pass. You are clearly not my type.
Take your panties off and put them in the washing machine. Originally Posted by bigtex
Almost with every post you increasingly show your extreme ignorance, bordering on dumbass. You are like a mental echo chamber ... if someone hasn't said it, you can't post.

Give it up. Your "tactics" really are amateur. Talking about JV ... you're the poster child.
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 08:51 AM
How exactly is a Frenchman with African roots an "Afro-American", asshole? Originally Posted by ExNYer
No thank you. You don't have a pussy (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.)

But if you did have a pussy, I'll still pass. You are clearly not my type. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Having a pussy you should know idiot.
Was that the STRONG message? Did I miss it?
I thought you knew humor.
And in this instance, the hero is a young Muslim man named Lassana Bathily.

Let's give him a hand!

http://news.yahoo.com/muslim-worker-...211721268.html Originally Posted by bigtex
I am willing to give the Afro-Frenchman his props - he did a good job and the world needs more people like him who DTRT. (Do the right thing)
How exactly is a Frenchman with African roots an "Afro-American", asshole? Originally Posted by ExNYer
How exactly is a yankee with New York roots a "Texan", you carpet bagging piece of shit?

Give it up. Your "tactics" really are amateur. Talking about JV ... you're the poster child. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pot, meet the Idiot Kettle "poster child."
Pot, meet the Idiot Kettle "poster child." Originally Posted by bigtex
I don't distinguish heroes based on their religious preferences ... YOU DO!

Is that why you stayed away from the public facilities full of evacuees from Katrina, and remained in your little church group of Christians, just so you wouldn't run into one of those "Muslims" down where are "those people" were staying?

A problem with your "cookie press" mind that regurgitates OP-ED articles is some of that "culturally correct" bullshit from the Liberals comes back to bite them in the ass. Being discriminatory floats both ways. Just look at YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

The French just go their ass biten.
I don't distinguish heroes based on their religious preferences ... YOU DO!

Is that why you stayed away from the public facilities full of evacuees from Katrina, and remained in your little church group of Christians, just so you wouldn't run into one of those "Muslims" down where are "those people" were staying?

A problem with your "cookie press" mind that regurgitates OP-ED articles is some of that "culturally correct" bullshit from the Liberals comes back to bite them in the ass. Being discriminatory floats both ways. Just look at YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

The French just go their ass biten. Originally Posted by LexusLover
More infinite words of utter nonsense, errrr wisdom from our ranking member of the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan.

Keep 'em coming LLIdiot!