Review: Three Men and a Lady - MFMM w/ DallasRain

Well bring your sexy self up here and jump in! Originally Posted by mm-good
I'm actually planning to visit Dallas, Shreveport & Longview sometime in June.

~
AHOOOWOWOWOWOOFWOOF!! !
This does not surprise me about Dallas, she is Insatiable in her sexual appetites. With her it's all Try-sexual. If its sexual, she'll try it. As for the guys, don't worry about proximity or boundaries, just have fun to your crazy hearts content.
I'm actually planning to visit Dallas, Shreveport & Longview sometime in June.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

mmmm! you would be fun in the mix!
Let us know when you settle on dates so we can see what we can plan...

*cancels family vacation in June for "work crisis"
This does not surprise me about Dallas, she is Insatiable in her sexual appetites. With her it's all Try-sexual. If its sexual, she'll try it. As for the guys, don't worry about proximity or boundaries, just have fun to your crazy hearts content. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Love it ..."Try-sexual" ....It is sooooo Dallas
DANGIT, I'm going to have to rub one out after reading that LOL one hell of a time right there.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it was so HOT---with thfree of my FAVE guys!

Maybe I will try it again soon!!!
I need a cold shower after reading that.
I can confirm from very recent experience (tonight) that Dallas is totally and genuinely a sex bomb. It's nice to encounter someone who clearly enjoys her work so much. You would have a blast with her for sure.
Another reason why DallasRain is my all time F*cking hero!!
And I need some of her in my life!!
Girl you are a legend!! I Am so honored to know you!!
Xoxo
-ToVeena
Bravo mm-good, for pushing your envelope....it takes a special lady to inspire, and it sounds like you've found her.
thanks for the kind words yall!! I am just a crazy redneck gal looking for the next "hell yeahhhh"!!!
this part has got me harder than a telephone pole. wow would that be great to try. anyone?

I commit to myself to not stop…Dallas could hear him and said to giver her his cock and she wanted to swallow his cum while she came….but i sensed M3 was cumming too….so all my inhibitions fell aside and I remembered the first time I snowballed with Dallas and it was so fucking sexy so I decided to catch M2 ’s jizz and feed Dallas as her head hung over the edge of the bed like a a baby bird starving to death, she was calling for M3’s cum…

I was stroking my on hard cock now as I was working M3 with my mouth and other hand…..his legs stiffened and I could here him moan as I felt his hot cum filling my mouth…some of his cum slid down his cock as i kept going to make room for his cock to go back in….I heard Dallas cumming with a big moan….so I caught a mouth full of M3’s cum and moved over over to Dallas’s open mouth hang over the edge of the bed and i began to cum kiss her while she moaned with approval ….M2 kept going…..M3 was coming down from his O and Dallas was sucking M3’s cum from my mouth and we had our tongues deep into each others mouths while I came and moaned loudly into Dallas’ mouth as I came stroking my self to finish…. then I squeezed the last drops into my hand and put it in for Dallas and I to share….so mind-blowing hot…...
I would love to find a provider that is willing to do a MMF or a MMMF where I am basically the submissive one (but I want to cum too of course). I guess I have a cuckold fantasy. I can't wait until DallasRain cums to TX!