Evasmalldick

Ewwwww! Homos!
Ewwwww! Homos! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More of YOUR type of " friends", assup piggy mamboolah !
i had to take Ivan the chimp off ignore to see his typically crude and useless post. my advise .. put him on ignore. most of this forum already has .. in the meantime let us celebrate he who is chimp...

i saw your reply to his post. this is typical of a 71 year old piece of shit chimp. he is near death and not even his children will care. that's because his only offspring is ..

who as we all know was shot in Cincinnati. he is now childless. he will die drooling on himself wearing depends undergarments that haven't been changed .. ever. which means he's full of shit.

ignore him. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I am taking your advise and putting him on "ignore"

I use read his comments just to get a daily chuckle but now he is just boring and his posting are up 5 times. Why somebody would show their stupidity that much?
I am taking your advise and putting him on "ignore"

I use read his comments just to get a daily chuckle but now he is just boring and his posting are up 5 times. Why somebody would show their stupidity that much? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Hooray!!! Another useless piece of shit out of sight. One of the dumber shitheads, almost as dumb as the welshing kid. Damn fags love to post dick pics.
did the chimp say something?
Only you fags think it has anything to do with junk whiffy, another swing and a miss. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
well let's evaluate this, you hang out on a board that's used by providers looking for business and you the chimp boy has a avatar with the words I've biggen either you are trying to tell the girls you have a big dick (which we all know is BS)or you are wanting to let the ones that hang out in this forum that like hosing fat chimps in the ass (assup) that you have big ass hole that sound about right chimp boy you fucking dumb cocksucker
did the chimp say something? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Since the Chimp considers his marching in those gay pride parades as qualifying him for veterans status, he should be thrilled to learn that the V. A. under obammy's " leadership " has decided that they will now start gender reassignment surgeries for those that request it ! So the eunuch Chimp can finally get that " nip-tuck" he's always dreamed of and use the women's AND trannies restroom . Wonder if his newest butt buddy assup piggy mamboolah will also be looking to get his own " axe gash " installed at taxpayer's expense ?
well let's evaluate this, you hang out on a board that's used by providers looking for business and you the chimp boy has a avatar with the words I've biggen either you are trying to tell the girls you have a big dick (which we all know is BS)or you are wanting to let the ones that hang out in this forum that like hosing fat chimps in the ass (assup) that you have big ass hole that sound about right chimp boy you fucking dumb cocksucker Originally Posted by gary5912
He's in denial and likes to transfer his " gayness " onto other's to try to stay in the gloryhole stalls, but you NAILED it in describing EKIM The Inbred Chimp and Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker !
did the chimp say something? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
On ignore....LMAO

The Okiebilly wants to join chimp chump and gay rey on brokeback mountain.
well let's evaluate this, you hang out on a board that's used by providers looking for business and you the chimp boy has a avatar with the words I've biggen either you are trying to tell the girls you have a big dick (which we all know is BS)or you are wanting to let the ones that hang out in this forum that like hosing fat chimps in the ass (assup) that you have big ass hole that sound about right chimp boy you fucking dumb cocksucker Originally Posted by gary5912
Lats time queer gary, most of your posts are like gay rey's now, just babbling gay crap.
I'va biggen was a character played by Bennie Hill, fuck off retard.
Since the Chimp considers his marching in those gay pride parades as qualifying him for veterans status, he should be thrilled to learn that the V. A. under obammy's " leadership " has decided that they will now start gender reassignment surgeries for those that request it ! So the eunuch Chimp can finally get that " nip-tuck" he's always dreamed of and use the women's AND trannies restroom . Wonder if his newest butt buddy assup piggy mamboolah will also be looking to get his own " axe gash " installed at taxpayer's expense ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He's in denial and likes to transfer his " gayness " onto other's to try to stay in the gloryhole stalls, but you NAILED it in describing EKIM The Inbred Chimp and Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
More useless fag babble from the head cocksucker gay rey.

s
Shake that moneymaker gay rey.
Suck that cock and pick those dingleberries EKIM ! Keep up YOUR DOTY campaign !
Suck that cock and pick those dingleberries EKIM ! Keep up YOUR DOTY campaign ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
4000+ posts about dicks, asses, dingleberries, glory holes. You are the gay pride queen gay rey.

Spotlighting YOU fags sure does upset YOU swishy walkers ! Keep crying EKIM The Inbred Chimp !
Spotlighting YOU fags sure does upset YOU swishy walkers ! Keep crying EKIM The Inbred Chimp ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay rey the turnip brain leading the parade.