ATF?

Now you're making me crave a winter overnight with breakfast instead of dinner.

But, made with milk or water? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I always make it with milk. And real butter on top. Tastes so much better.
Froot loops with marshmellows
Captain crunch peanutbutter, and coco pebbles
Hands down, real grits, not the instant fake stuff, topped with a pat of butter.
Oh's. And Reece's peanut butter balls. And honey bunches of oats with almonds. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh's yesss!!
This post is making me want cereal... And cream of wheat.. Oh hell...
Oh, and those fantastic little cereals that only come out at Halloween time...
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (93.2 KB, 111 views)
Plain and simple - Corn Chex.
Oh, and those fantastic little cereals that only come out at Halloween time... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Maybe my incipient dementia is misleading me, but I think those three (Count Chocula, Frankenberry, and Boo Berry) weren't Halloween seasonal specials, but were pretty much available all year round.

General Mills actually released at least 5 monster themed cereals, but Fruit (Frute) Brute and Yummy Mummy weren't as popular as the others; they could well have been Halloween seasonals:

Fruit Brute is a favorite of Quentin Tarantino fans because of its appearances in Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction:

Cheers,

bcg
Honeycombs
i still have a ring from Quisp, i guess this dates me also.
Lets get mikey to try it.he won't eat it he hates everything. Hey mikey he's eating it.Life cereal. ..I eat bacon and eggs myself.
Maybe my incipient dementia is misleading me, but I think those three (Count Chocula, Frankenberry, and Boo Berry) weren't Halloween seasonal specials, but were pretty much available all year round... Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I have never seen them anytime except near Halloween.
Damnit now I have to find some count chocula... Thanks Ginger
Damnit now I have to find some count chocula... Thanks Ginger Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Hey, no problem. I'm making cream of wheat for dinner. Wonder what it would be like with some pumpkin spice in there?
ATF = Sexy_Brittany, LOL
Favorite cereal Special K Red Berries