Is prostate play still taboo.

I was taught about the pleasures of prostate massage at an Asian AMP in Houston. The older asian lady got me so worked up that she just slipped her finger in and woosh!! Big O Ive ever had. My GF now does it when she gives me her oral art. Either finger or p-spot toy. Originally Posted by ArchAngel10
LOL. That is how I got introduced to it as well. Some women still give me a "stink eye" if I ask for "stink eye play", but most are at least curious, if not willing to do their best to "get up to speed".
Do you wear a glove? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by bambino
Lol Butt of course....I also have wet wipes and a puppy pad so we keep the maids happy.
Butt seriously as a nurse I always glove up and give you a prostate exam normally with your cock in my mouth...just to make sure all is well...lo
Lol Butt of course....I also have wet wipes and a puppy pad so we keep the maids happy.
Butt seriously as a nurse I always glove up and give you a prostate exam normally with your cock in my mouth...just to make sure all is well...lo Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Atta girl!
50% of my suitors
I have all the of thetoys and accessories needed to make this fun and comfortable
I think a lot of guys are embarrassed to ask or unsure. It sort is became my thing as did pegging.
Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
🔥😍
I think a lot of guys are embarrassed to ask or unsure. It sort is became my thing as did pegging. Originally Posted by Joni HappyMassage
The very first time I asked a provider (Hawaii) she went off on how disgusting that was and kept bring it back up during the rest of the session...so yeah I tend to be a bit "shy" about asking
The very first time I asked a provider (Hawaii) she went off on how disgusting that was and kept bring it back up during the rest of the session...so yeah I tend to be a bit "shy" about asking Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Pretty much why I see a pro domme for this. I know what I'm getting from someone who knows what they're doing without an upcharge.
Still remember the first girl to do it for me, long ago. After she was done and I had recovered she said now do that to me, no more recovery time required! Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
How do you play with a girl's prostrate?
How do you play with a girl's prostrate? Originally Posted by NoOneUKnow
If right handed, put your left hand just over the pubic area and gently massage. At the same time put your index finger into the vagina about as far as you can reach; curve you finger up toward the left hand and feel for the rough spot. You are at the G spot. Massage gently and in time with her reactions. Gentle, Gentle and more gently. You are doing this for her, not you. See if you can help her enjoyment.
If right handed, put your left hand just over the pubic area and gently massage. At the same time put your index finger into the vagina about as far as you can reach; curve you finger up toward the left hand and feel for the rough spot. You are at the G spot. Massage gently and in time with her reactions. Gentle, Gentle and more gently. You are doing this for her, not you. See if you can help her enjoyment. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Let me restructure the question into a sentence: If you are giving a girl a prostrate massage, he ain't no girl.
Let me restructure the question into a sentence: If you are giving a girl a prostrate massage, he ain't no girl. Originally Posted by NoOneUKnow
When in doubt ask to see their birth certificate, lol.
Prostate play is just a given part of The Athena Experience....You have to requests I Dont do it....lol.
It truly is a turn on for me....watching you eyes roll back, your toes curl and the whole body trembles....Hell Yeah makes my pussy wet just typing this Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Been too long since I’ve had the pleasure of The Athena Experience, often reminisce back to my first time.
Does Athena ever make it to little Rock?
Pretty much meant a finger in the ass, as well ass tongue and yes I understand about the "she doesn't have one", LOL