no respect if you keep closing the respect threads

An OP can close a thread that he or she starts if THEY think that it has run its course!

Frank,

Your personal attacks? Are getting tedious!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Uhhhhhh no they can't
Glad to hear from you dearhunter!

DD
The original Darkmess respect thread reaches the bottom of the page....
Soon it will be gone to page two....
It's clesed, but not forgotten....
DDarkness,

what I find dissapointing, is that you took the time to start your own thread about respect, and took the time to post, have members pointed, and close it down, yet you made zero appearance in a thread where a lady felt unsafe.

that is cough* bullshit *cough

That demonstrates to me that you only care for respect towards yourself.

I would ask that you quit doing sps this favor of mentioning respect when you do not really care, because all it does is put us in more danger of not being taken seriously. You have the guys here all wound up because you are being a complete hypocrite. We do not need that. It would be nice if you practiced what you preach imso.
Frankie for mod
Abitmor please inform me of your decision. I responded to your request right away, but you've left me feeling ignored and unimportant.

I've found comfort in Frances support, thank you lubber!!

An OP can close a thread that he or she starts if THEY think that it has run its course! Originally Posted by DDarkness
You new here or something?

Let us know how this works out for you...no really...let us know...
An OP can close a thread that he or she starts if THEY think that it has run its course!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness

I believe an OP can request that a thread he/she started be closed. But its only a request not a done deal.
btw:
I think they can
but can mods see changed(edited) posts and deleted posts?
its on another matter
also does that stick out easy to see. Or do they need to be looking for it to stick it to someone?
just askin
I believe an OP can request that a thread he/she started be closed. But its only a request not a done deal. Originally Posted by pyramider
Tell the man what he won for getting it correct.......in light of DD's response, I doubt he has ever read the Owners position on the curtailing free speech on the Owners board........let me say one word to put the "respect" issue in perspective on this board..........WHORE.......nee d I say more?
Gee, I hope I won a new car ...
no new pic's to be taken for your avatar
What is wrong with my avatard?
It's upside down.
What is wrong with my avatard? Originally Posted by pyramider
nothing
its just time to flush and take new one