Trump trumps hildebeest in viewer ratings

SNORT Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
your snot is hanging on the nose.
What has not been mentioned is that the DNC ratings were MUCH higher the first 2 days than the RNC ratings and still higher on the 3rd night. I watched both Thursday night speeches but I was more interested in Trump's speech.

Monday night's DNC speeches were seen by 26 million viewers across seven channels, versus 23 million for night one of the RNC.

Tuesday night's DNC coverage averaged 24 million, versus 19 million for night two of the RNC.

And Wednesday night attracted 24.4 million viewers, versus 23.4 million viewers for the RNC.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/29/medi...-four-ratings/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Regardless of all the numbers gamesmanship over the past 12 month cycle it has been painfully obvious to his opponents and now his opponent that he has dominated the news coverage, not only in the Democratically friendly media, but also in the "Republican" friendly media to the tune that he has spent less on advertising than any contemporary winning Presidential candidate.

A new campaign cycle is about to begin: He's not even out of the gate yet.

About all that HillariousNoMore and the DNC can produce is a whining about Trump buying "picture frames" made outside of the United States. "Petty" is hardly a proper description of such nonsense .... but it begs the question:

Why can't WE ALL buy prefabricated picture frames "MADE IN THE USA"?

Answer: CLINTON!

CLINTON was even buying berets for the Army MADE IN CHINA!

(They were shit-canned the first six-months of the Bush administration.)

Did HilariousNoMore object to it? Hell no!

Another "item" CLINTON approved (by Executive Order) was the IMPORT of polymer pistols (100's of 1,000) from a Russian firearms manufacturer ... "metal detectors" do not identify "polymer pistols"!

For HillariousNoMore to whine about Trump buying shit from overseas is about as hypocritical as one can get, except those who support her and whine about Trump's "business practices."
Why is it that you never quite address the point LLephantMan?

All you do is equivocate and even then on a tangent.

You been watching too much Fox, old man.
What has not been mentioned is that the DNC ratings were MUCH higher the first 2 days than the RNC ratings and still higher on the 3rd night. I watched both Thursday night speeches but I was more interested in Trump's speech.

Monday night's DNC speeches were seen by 26 million viewers across seven channels, versus 23 million for night one of the RNC.

Tuesday night's DNC coverage averaged 24 million, versus 19 million for night two of the RNC.

And Wednesday night attracted 24.4 million viewers, versus 23.4 million viewers for the RNC.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Here ya go, speedy:

Thursday was the highest-rated night of the week for both parties, but Trump had bigger gains, giving him the bragging rights at the end of the convention period. (CNN)
Fortunately, the election this year for President is not going to be Student Council style popularity contest and/or a senior "most likely to succeed" contest based on who is "liked the most," but a decision between two distasteful people as to who will operate the government more like a business than an allowance for entertainment slush fund for the purpose of solidifying a more comfortable post-office standard of living based on how much influence can be sold and how many nights can the Lincoln Bedroom be rented.

Trump already has his "retirement" plan funded. He doesn't need it padded.
if the punditry is correct on the data posted on the ratings.

how is it that Trumps avg ratings is higher than Clinton avg ratings when Clinton had higher ratings daily than Trump during the 4 day stretch.
I don't know why it makes any difference .... What I did see, which is instructional, is that "pundits" were talking about the HillaryNoMore Bounce after the DNC circus, but ...

.... the questions on the poll were changed .. and when "corrected" to the pre-DNC polling responses ... there was no lead bounce by her .... they were even ..... and that was before the FBI follow up investigation announcement ... raising more "emails" in the news .... and airing of the Russian warship circle-jerk.....

... her berating of Trump is not working for her.
here's the latest polls 7 hours ago : http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2733173
here's the latest polls 7 hours ago : http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2733173 Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Here's the last 6 months, commie Puke_Likley...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_r0RXiGZDM
here's the latest polls 7 hours ago : http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2733173 Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

poll was taken by morning consult. pretty good chance of it being very biased in favor of clinton.

this is the Rasmussen poll released on thursday 28.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...te_house_watch

this one has clinton leading Trump 43% - 42% with 10% other candidates and 4% don't know.
I didn't want to watch the convention. Missed the first night, but the SO wanted to watch. We don't have cable so we watched on PBS. I felt like I had walked through a feedlot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
EX-CEO was critical of me because I make just a little less than $100,000 in an I/T job. However, I have always had CABLE.

Is that by choice that you don't have cable? I thought you use to teach Cost Accounting and Freshman Economics. You can't spring $50 bucks a month for the package that doesn't have premium channels?

COF, don't say sh*t about anyone else on here, you don't even have Cable. How do you get those stock tips on CNBC, you know the cable channel with stock ticker running at the bottom? I guess you don't know since you don't have cable.
Fluffy, I can afford cable. I just don't want it. Too much bullshit on there, and I don't spend my time watching TV. I get the local news over the air or on my tablet. Same with national news. I never watch national news on TV, and I don't like FOX, CNN, or any of those. They have websites that I can view when I feel like it.

I have very little in the stock market. I never said I did. You're delusional. If you've got money in the market, get it out.
If you need cable to feel successful, go ahead. It explains a lot about your terminal Kool Aid poisoning. Try reading. It's a known antidote. And listen to good music. There's more to life than cable TV.

And I do watch a few things. I have Netflix, Hulu, HBO and Showtime on my tablet. If you want a hint, the BBC series, MI5, is the best series I've ever seen. I also liked Fringe, Warehouse 13, and of course, Game of Thrones.

But my favorite things are reading, music, and spoiling the grandkids. I come here for comic relief, and you never fail to provide a laugh.
EX-CEO was critical of me because I make just a little less than $100,000 in an I/T job. However, I have always had CABLE.

Is that by choice that you don't have cable? I thought you use to teach Cost Accounting and Freshman Economics. You can't spring $50 bucks a month for the package that doesn't have premium channels?

COF, don't say sh*t about anyone else on here, you don't even have Cable. How do you get those stock tips on CNBC, you know the cable channel with stock ticker running at the bottom? I guess you don't know since you don't have cable. Originally Posted by flghtr65
You still watch tv. You are more retarded than I thought... fucken 0zombie

RCP reported polls that were based on "shuffled" data from a revision of the questions made the basis of the polls ... so that the effect would be that she would get a "bounce" from the DNC, which actually put her even after the revision. Even after the best scenario the results are within the margin of error.

The only way a "trend" can be shown is using the same sample as used before.

That's the same sample used throughout the last year!

In July 2015 in a head to head CNN poll she had a 16 point lead on Trump. The more she talks the more she drops.
....you don't even have Cable. How do you get those stock tips on CNBC, you know the cable channel with stock ticker running at the bottom? I guess you don't know since you don't have cable. Originally Posted by flghtr65
One day when you grow up you'll find out in the world of computer technology that there are other data resources available to those of us who "watch" the markets besides cable. Of course, when one does their own trades one would know that. But you go ahead and beat your chest and show your ass .....

.... it excites YouRong and Iva-Little-One when you do ... and then you can work on a threesome.

Tres Amigos Stupidos!