A lil something I put thogether.....

• jelq
  • 10-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Nice. I think we need to see a pic with someone attached to it!! Nice work!
I think I need to sound proof my place before any more dungeon furniture is built. I was sessioning last night and my roomate could hear me caning my sub from outside in the parking lot.
What the fuck is that?
Pardon my inexperience.
It's a St. Andrew's cross. You tie up someone's feet and hands to each end of it, then beat the shit out of them.
Thank you Mr. Wonderful!! I'm sooo excited already Are you sure I can't convince you to try it out? You might just like it! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

I knew Budha would come through for you. IF you happen to get him on it, I want to watch!

Good job, Budha. You've got skills.

It's a St. Andrew's cross. You tie up someone's feet and hands to each end of it, then beat the shit out of them. Originally Posted by BigBudha

Oh how I feel for those men.
There are MANY more uses for a St. Andrews cross than beating the shit outa them. Anyone can 'beat the shit' outa someone... but it takes an artist interested in their work to reduce the 'victim' to a point where they are in subspace.
i noticed You have an ad on Eros.

I think I need to sound proof my place before any more dungeon furniture is built. I was sessioning last night and my roomate could hear me caning my sub from outside in the parking lot. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I do? Lol! I have been meaning to put an ad on eros for my Domme site. Thank you for reminding me!
Oops, that might be Ms. Tori i'm thinking about. Well, maybe it's a crazy urging to do so lol.

I do? Lol! I have been meaning to put an ad on eros for my Domme site. Thank you for reminding me! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs