I LOVE CIM

AHH Satyrrical...she snowballs with ME! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Don't make me whip out my EOS (Equal Opportunity Swallower) badge.
IM NOT SURE WHAT IT IS BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT SQUIRTING ALL OVER ME Originally Posted by NymphoNadia
Oh hell yeah, love when the lady does CIM. One of the best feelings ever. You should come down to the RGV area!!!

I'll start the supps and drinking lots of water now.
liking this

I am happy to see that there are women who enjoy CIM, CFS and COB

when a woman that swallows for CIM it is sooo much more sexxy than a spitter

drain me baby
NOW SERVING NUMBER 135

Well geez... Take a number.

image.jpeg
IM NOT SURE WHAT IT IS BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT SQUIRTING ALL OVER ME Originally Posted by NymphoNadia
I just have to have any cum all the time. Nothing better then that warm cum hitting the back of your throat. yummy.. Now im so horny danmit..lol Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
I love cum....

CIM...cum in mouth...swallow it all dammitt....or maybe drizzle some down and resuck it up??

COF....Cum on feet or face...that is an iffy...if my mood calls for it,then hell yeahh

COT....cum on tits..yep that works too! I luv watching you jerk it off on my boobies!!

COB...cum on body...especially love licking it off my doubles gals ass {Kaylen?? Ill share with you miss sexy}
Originally Posted by DallasRain
HOT damn I am thirsty!!!!!!!!
I love you SexyKaylen Originally Posted by scottmotox
Your a sexy Cocksucking Queen. I love Cocksucking Queens.
#thebestSexyKaylen
I love watching a woman take me all and swallow it down. I love being balls deep in that mouth and pumping their throat full. Makes me feel like an animal. lol
I like showing it before I swallow so they know I'm not faking. It's my little disappearing act. Now you see it, now you don't.

Is it wrong to say I want to be suspended upside down and have a line of men waiting to use my mouth?
I love swallowing so much that I would love to have all the guys line up and all of them put a lode right down deep in my throat everyday anyday . When I have a bad day all I need is a shot of CIM. LOL Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Nay-stee.
Keep it up!
  • HUMP!
  • 10-23-2015, 11:54 PM
Is it wrong to say I want to be suspended upside down and have a line of men waiting to use my mouth? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Mmmm yes, Danielle, it's oh so wrong. And so naughty. You could be our naughty little [....] as we each take a turn on you.
Truly a gravity defying act.
Mmmm yes, Danielle, it's oh so wrong. And so naughty. You could be our naughty little [....] as we each take a turn on you. Originally Posted by HUMP!
Oh yes please. My mouth is here to please you
As I love to say...
"Bad girls suck...good girls swallow."
Oh baby doll thank you so much. You are a sweet lady.
Your a sexy Cocksucking Queen. I love Cocksucking Queens.
#thebestSexyKaylen Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Yes sir but I love it so much.
Nay-stee.
Keep it up! Originally Posted by Inversion
  • HUMP!
  • 10-24-2015, 09:49 AM
Oh yes please. My mouth is here to please you Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Currently enroute to Narnia by way of KCMO (to pick up SexyKaylen). Prepare to land.