Hobbyist Summit

Think I broke a finger last night, no clue how it happened. Originally Posted by BSer
There's always time for lubricant.
PI: how to beat RICO charges.
Guess why it was moved to sandbox. Yep , attempt at humor , not a hobby topic.
Pistolero's "The In and Outs of Forum Topics"....will he be there in person, or will it be a conference call?
Guess why it was moved to sandbox. Yep , attempt at humor , not a hobby topic. Originally Posted by Pistolero

it was NOT an attempt ....................... we suceeded at humor
The2Dogs: Why mods hate doing work

Update. This seminar has been cancelled as it was deemed to be work.
Humor was succeeded indeed!
  • BSer
  • 05-18-2014, 11:13 AM
Non hobby topic? This summit will determine the course hobbying for every man on earth for the coming centuries.
I wonder who hit the RTM button?

Fuckin MooMoo Mafia
Since i'm under qualified to be in the moo moo mafia can I come to your event? Sounds more entertaining ....
  • Devo
  • 05-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Addend the Blue/Green topic to ad, "And retaining your own set of balls in pursuit of the hobby" and "How to bring out the true attitude of a provider in three easy steps.".

However, my main fear of a "Hobbyists Summit" may be that it turns out like this.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apalachin_Meeting
I fucking love Tara. Welcome to Eccie!

I think we should have Isabella attend as a goodwill ambassador. But only if she offers her famous $399/hhr special
Since i'm under qualified to be in the moo moo mafia can I come to your event? Sounds more entertaining .... Originally Posted by Isabella Kruz
Eat more cow, you'll get there.
I fucking love Tara. Welcome to Eccie!

I think we should have Isabella attend as a goodwill ambassador. But only if she offers her famous $399/hhr special Originally Posted by amishgangster

I always wanted to see Isabella but I only carry 398.50 on me at any given time. I was going to ask her if that worked but I'm afraid she might kick my ass
Guess why it was moved to sandbox. Yep , attempt at humor , not a hobby topic. Originally Posted by Pistolero
So do you fucktards in Pittsburgh purposely start threads in the wrong place?
If I'm going to move or visit... I need to know.

Does anyone know of any chipped tooth providers in the area?? It's a fetish of mine....
Or do I need to start a new thread in Coed as it is hobby related.... and I'd hate to hijack a non hobby related thread in the litter box....