A Few Things You May or May Not Know About Me

3 and 4 don't seem to go with 7 very naturally.

do you tend to beat yourself up after doing an attention stunt?
3 and 4 don't seem to go with 7 very naturally.

do you tend to beat yourself up after doing an attention stunt? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
You're thinking too hard. 7 is clearly talking about my random threads on this forum. 3 and 4 are clearly relating to personal human interactions, not online encounters
ah, so you're saying you are a relentless marketer
ah, so you're saying you are a relentless marketer Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
You could say that

4. Socially awkward. Remember when I said I'm quiet? Yeah I'm also awkward. The only time I feel sexy or top shit is when a man has his dick in my mouth and making that "Oh damn!" face Fuck me daddy, I'll be your little cum hungry slut whore. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
You may not be aware of it, but you have a really cute, devious, sort of cockeyed smile when you're being socially awkward & shy. And it may be presumptive of me, but from reading your posts and interacting with you in person, sometimes I think I know the thoughts behind that smile! Lol
You may not be aware of it, but you have a really cute, devious, sort of cockeyed smile when you're being socially awkward & shy. And it may be presumptive of me, but from reading your posts and interacting with you in person, sometimes I think I know the thoughts behind that smile! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol I am quite devious, must be my love for horror movies (I hate the ones with happy endings. No 95 pound white girl is going to take down a serial killer mastermind...c'mon now).
Lol I am quite devious, must be my love for horror movies (I hate the ones with happy endings. No 95 pound white girl is going to take down a serial killer mastermind...c'mon now). Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Well, if she's carrying an equalizer like the Taurus Judge, I might start feeling sorry for the criminal mastermind... then again, it wouldn't be the normal horror movie. The action would be something like this:
  • Teenage couple naked in the back seat of a car.
  • Mastermind cannibal banker Ernst Stavro Blofeld pulls open the door, machete and cookbook in his hand.
  • Girls says "I was about to cum, you bastard!" pulls out the Judge and shoots Blofeld. Blofeld dies.
  • Couple goes back to frakking...
(DVD now available at a Cupids near you...)

That was my first double creampie as well. Jealous? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Im sure those dudes were very much enjoying that scene.
Well it's going to be a two-part surgery. I'm getting a lift and small implants. So I'll either be a full C or a small D. Either way they'll look bigger and perkier than they are now[/QUOTE]

Well don't just go to anyone make sure you get a doctor that will do a good job for you!!!!
Well it's going to be a two-part surgery. I'm getting a lift and small implants. So I'll either be a full C or a small D. Either way they'll look bigger and perkier than they are now Originally Posted by jacksonsquare
Well don't just go to anyone make sure you get a doctor that will do a good job for you!!!![/QUOTE]

I already have my doctor picked out. Just need to save up the funds
13. I don't have a pimp, stop asking. Whoever started that rumor will burn in hell. Jesus is watching you
I'm sorry, I stopped at "double cream pie". Lucky fucks.
No African American action period?
Danielle, i think you are a sweetheart, love your honesty and your sexy bod!
13. I don't have a pimp, stop asking. Whoever started that rumor will burn in hell. Jesus is watching you Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Don't mind the rumors, i get lied about and they say I have a pimp but anyone that meets me will know I'm not and it's very clear you are not under management