Please bring the Condoms

I always bring a couple. My lady can choose whether she wants to use hers or mine.
I always bring a couple. My lady can choose whether she wants to use hers or mine. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Good Plan!
Yeah I sometimes show up with the drink on their bio (juice, soft drink, or tea) but I hate when they say can you buy me smoked (I don't smoke and never buy them for myself) but even worst is the request for food had one order a bunch of shit : / (in my head I was like Damn I'm feeding your family) but like previously stated if you want stuff more the like $2 it should be taken off the invoice
Providers - ALWAYS bring your own!
One of my mentors, early on in my career, told me a story about some sick fuck tampering with condoms so they would break mid thrust.
SAFETY first. 10 bucks at Walmart can save your life.

Guys, really?
Are you looking for the "Mechanical Ho Experience" here?
You know the one where you are more worried about 10 bucks than the experience you are about to have?
The MHE (Mechanical Ho Experience) comes with your choice of sheet color with a hole cut in it, like they did way back when, so you can just access the hole and see nothing else. The sheet will be added to your invoice.

Perhaps if some (small %) of you started treating providers like humans you wouldn't be so offended by something so silly.

I am floored that hobbiests are bitching about a 5 min stop at a gas station and 10 bucks OR less? Maybe it's time for a new hobby?

Note - most of my regulars show up with ice cold Fiji water...because they know the sweet 4 dollar gesture will likely make my little heart melt for an hour or so. Then they get one of the fucking best session of their life.
But Dallas that's not as fun as going to Walmart and buying a 30 pk of regular size ones, and the largest box of magnums and a bottle of lube. Then taking them to the register and their eyes getting big AF as they silently ring them up. I look at them and say hey, it's gonna be a long night, wink, pay and leave while laughing my ass off. Originally Posted by Sweet Dreamy Holly

Try Walgreen's with the 20 something young man behind the counter...then add "I like to fuck a lot".

Try Walgreen's with the 20 something young man behind the counter...then add "I like to fuck a lot".
Originally Posted by Gabrielle
...and then count down how long it takes for him to take a break and run to the bathroom!
No Sir I'm not one to be in the business of screwing people over. I do it for safety reasons. I sent you a PM to explain this further. But your rudeness is not necessary. Thank you. Originally Posted by Sweet Dreamy Holly
You make the guys buy you cigarettes or smokes (or drinks or whatever) for safety reason?

Whatever!!

You just want to get a freebie and take advantage of the guys who are coming to see you.

Take those roses you get for the session and buy them yourself.

Typical! Always trying to get more for free.

Didn't get your PM nor do I care to.
  • L.A.
  • 07-08-2018, 07:29 AM
I actually require all new clients to do this, smokes for example, for a legit and very legal reason. One which I will not openly discuss on this forum. I always let it be known that I will explain why I require this in person but never over the phone. But my rule is if you can't do this to appease me I can not see you. **If anyone wants to know why I do this I'll discuss it privately**

However to the whole grab condoms thing. I believe as a provider we should be prepared. I have never, EVER asked one of my guys to stop and grab condoms. But that's just me. Originally Posted by Sweet Dreamy Holly
This is different than an unprepared provider that has run out things she should already have. You require this of only new clients and it's part of your screening or safety check so it's part of how you run your business.
As long as you're upfront about it that's fine. Just don't text 5 minutes before the appointment time and throw out this extra requirement. That's the annoying part.

Guys, really?
Are you looking for the "Mechanical Ho Experience" here?
You know the one where you are more worried about 10 bucks than the experience you are about to have?
The MHE (Mechanical Ho Experience) comes with your choice of sheet color with a hole cut in it, like they did way back when, so you can just access the hole and see nothing else. The sheet will be added to your invoice.

Perhaps if some (small %) of you started treating providers like humans you wouldn't be so offended by something so silly.

I am floored that hobbiests are bitching about a 5 min stop at a gas station and 10 bucks OR less? Maybe it's time for a new hobby?

Note - most of my regulars show up with ice cold Fiji water...because they know the sweet 4 dollar gesture will likely make my little heart melt for an hour or so. Then they get one of the fucking best session of their life. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I don't think we're worried about 10 bucks or 5 minutes. I can list a few things why this is so annoying to me personally.

I never carry spare cash. I have 20s for the appointment that I acquire in a certain untrackable way. Now I'm being asked to stop and pick up something and I have no cash and might find it difficult to explain a debit card purchase in that part of town.

I live in BFE so takes me 45-60 minutes to get to most providers. I have my GPS, I try to leave to account for any traffic, midway thru I get a text that I'm not supposed to read or reply to while driving. Maybe I have to pull over to open it only to see you're asking me to stop to get you an overpriced bottle of water somewhere. Now I have to figure out where to stop, what that will do for my time of arrival, and wonder if I'm 10 minutes late if that will cut into my session time, I've been around long enough to know there have been so many threads on that exact topic.

But overall it's just annoying. You're not my girlfriend, we are not dating. Without trying to sound like an asshole (probably too late), you are providing a service and I'm paying for that service. That's the reality of it. That does not mean I expect a MHE because I don't want to stop for supplies. And that does not mean I think any less of you as a person.
I will be very clean, I will show up on time, I will be very nice and pleasant, I will pay you for your service and I will leave and not bother you until I want to see you again.
Without trying to sound like an asshole (probably too late), you are providing a service and I'm paying for that service. That's the reality of it. That does not mean I expect a MHE because I don't want to stop for supplies. And that does not mean I think any less of you as a person.
I will be very clean, I will show up on time, I will be very nice and pleasant, I will pay you for your service and I will leave and not bother you until I want to see you again. Originally Posted by L.A.
There are different providers for different experiences. There are less than a half dozen gentlemen I would ever ask to bring anything. The gentleman I see tend to ask if I need anything. They understand, especially when touring, that coming and going draws attention to me. They also understand the services I offer and what my boundaries are.

Do your homework and in doing so if you find a provider that requested a cold soda and if grabbing a soda or smokes or whatever is out of your wheelhouse, move on to the next provider.

Why should a provider change to suit you? There are plenty of gentleman who would be thrilled to fulfill such a simple request.

Pick providers that fit within your wheelhouse.

She's hot AF and you just have to have her? Well then prepare and put a spare 20 dollar bill in your wallet. *Which can also come in handy if you lose your wallet and need gas* Don't wanna? Then move on to the next provider.
I have been guilty of this a couple times but mainly because I am so busy in life....between communication, screening, booking, driving to locations and all things of that nature...sometimes I’m rushing to beautify myself.....and then I’m butt naked In my room or with a sexy outfit and with 30 minutes to finish getting ready ....putting clothes on and getting out in the galleria traffic (especially since they are repaving beltline road right now ) can take up a good 15 minutes.

No excuse for us sluts to not have protection.....however I don’t think the reason everytine is that she just fucked someone with her last ....or that she wants something for free....or that she’s buying time to finish up with the last guy...

One of you guys posting on this is a fucking Negative Individual for fucks sake...do you always think the fucking worst of people....

At the end of the day I feel the sluts should provide safety supplies....the only time I would disagree with this is when you have a large cock...and you guys who have one know....you’ve worn a condom before ...y’all arent fucking virgins. You know when your cock is big and the regular size ones damn near kill your boner...Hell I barely get guys who fit magnums or large size ones....so I don’t keep them supplied like that ...,
  • L.A.
  • 07-08-2018, 08:16 AM
There are less than a half dozen gentlemen I would ever ask to bring anything. The gentleman I see tend to ask if I need anything. Well that's quite different than running out of condoms or asking everybody that sees you to bring you something. They understand, especially when touring, that coming and going draws attention to me. They also understand the services I offer and what my boundaries are. I don't understand the relevance.

Do your homework and in doing so if you find a provider that requested a cold soda and if grabbing a soda or smokes or whatever is out of your wheelhouse, move on to the next provider. It's the 10 minute before appointment time that's the biggest problem to me. The main topic here is condoms. A provider should NEVER ask a client to stop for condoms EVER.

Why should a provider change to suit you? There are plenty of gentleman who would be thrilled to fulfill such a simple request. I can't possibly imagine any man being "thrilled" to stop and buy a water. But I speak only for myself.

Pick providers that fit within your wheelhouse.
I do and will.

She's hot AF and you just have to have her? Luckily nobody fits the bill that I HAVE to have her. Well then prepare and put a spare 20 dollar bill in your wallet. *Which can also come in handy if you lose your wallet and need gas* If I put a spare 20 dollar bill in my wallet and lost my wallet how does that help me buy gas? Don't wanna? Then move on to the next provider. Abolutely Originally Posted by Gabrielle
You're on eccie, you're hearing what annoys clients so take it for what it's worth (obviously not much).
  • BLM69
  • 07-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Please bring the Condoms is the new game by some of these ladies. Originally Posted by CG2014
It sounds like condoms are optional to me, great marketing ladies
You're on eccie, you're hearing what annoys clients so take it for what it's worth (obviously not much). Originally Posted by L.A.
Oh so because a SMALL percentage of clients who actually post say it annyos them so providers must conform?

You do know that MOST hobbiests don't post at all or post very little?

A thread about condoms turned into a bitch fest over 10 bucks or less? Come on now.

Back to the condoms...

I have never asked a client to bring condoms as this is a safety issue. I encourage ALL Providers to provide their own protection.

Also, running out of condoms for whatever reason does NOT mean that provider is offering bb, let's not even start that stigma...kk?
I have every thing we need at all times
all sizes plus Female Condoms . not that hard to keep supplies at all times ..

you should never be asked to bring any thing but the one thing me want from out of the ATM !
It's on both however...

I stress to the gents to bring your own condoms because at the end of the day it's your tool. I have to use a specific brand unless the provider is allergic to latex.

Speaking of which, has anyone used Lifestyle Kyng's? I'm used to using Trojan Mag XL's but wanted to see how the Kyngs feel?