Is a post-meeting thank you asking too much?

If I enjoyed the session, I always send a “thank you, that was fantastic” text and almost always get a similar reply back. OP, try initiating the text next time Originally Posted by GL page
Make it a regular habit to do that, surprised by the few number of responses. I guess 30 seconds out of one’s life is too much to ask when we’ve dropped a few bills. Lots of good points already made about the apparent value of retaining repeat customers, guess my anticipations (not necessarily expectations), stem from old school courtesy not as apparent in the younger generations? Finding new talent that one clicks with can be a costly venture, in both money and time.
What did you expect when the majority if not all of these women were raised by single mothers with no fathers in their lives.

As a result they have no moral compass, manners, courtesy or empathy for anyone else. There was no one in their lives to teach them right from wrong or to say no, so they became hookers, criminals and substance abusers with many who I know personally rotting away in jail right now and others buried six feet under pushing daisy's.

The lucky ones got worthless degrees in college, piled on the student debt, and instead of being loyal and beholden to their husband's and families they instead prefer to work in a cubicle under fluorescent lights staring at screens all day and be woke corporate wage slaves to the man and all of the woke Karens in HR until the day they die with their cats as their only family.

They were raised with a woke ideolgy and big daddy government as their parents. They virtue signal how they're all bad ass bitches and queens today. In other words they're all woke pathetic clowns that no man will ever take seriously or ever want a relationship with. They're just pump and dump material and they know it.

Eighty percent of all the criminals in jail had no father, virtually all of the school shooting psychos had no father. Remove the father out of the family and you have a collapsed society. But no one gives a fuck so you get what you deserve.
oh
  • BLM69
  • 11-20-2022, 05:19 PM
Is that why they call tricks Daddy?

That's exactly right...because subconsciously when a woman doesn't have a masculine loving father that treats his wife or spouse with love and respect and sets the example in the young woman's mind of what a decent man should be she has no reference point and then is drawn mostly to losers and thugs aka Chad and Tyrone for validation and love.

It's them yearning subconsciously for the love they were denied and robbed from their own psychotic mothers, because most of the fathers wanted to be in their daughters lives but the rigged family court legal system and spiteful moms denied them of a loving family so they grow up all fucked up and then society eventually implodes.

Same goes for boys, remove the father from the family, they grow up being raised by a psychotic single mother, no masculine frame, logic or moral compass, they usually grow up to be criminals, soy boys and simps, society implodes, rinse and repeat.

https://youtu.be/4x--Mn7JSJM

Make America Metal Again...
Maybe your odds for receiving a “Thank you” note would be greater if you wrote the lady a nice review. Which it appears you have never done.
  • BLM69
  • 11-20-2022, 10:00 PM
Maybe your odds for receiving a “Thank you” note would be greater if you wrote the lady a nice review. Which it appears you have never done. Originally Posted by Golden Man
How does that make any sense? Hooker must read a positive review before she sends a thank you note? You tricks think this a dating site in search for your next wife.

You guys need to separate feelings and realize what you are to them, a desperate trick that has to pay for pussy and a little attention, no wonder some whores sell text packages and dinner packages. Some guys have 0 game and a fat wallet
james, you wrote ...
"... Since it’s a game of illusions, is it that hard to wrap up the deal and put a bow on it by saying thank you afterwards? ..."

since it's not a legal activity in most of the USA, it's all illusions.
just cost you think she should or could or might thank you for cuming to visit her, does NOT mean that she should or could or might !

and since there are no standards or regulations or even guidance about how & what an adult sex worker "should" do after an appointment, ASWs are under no pressure to do so.

some ASWs recognize that repeat customers are valuable and will do what they can to thank said customer. but then guys may post to complain about some less-than-discreet ASW who texted or emailed or messaged him out of the blue.

so, she's damned in one set of eyes and damned in another set.

my suggestion - enjoy the encounter as best you can. if she thanks you, great. if not, great.

also, do you thank them afterwards?
i agree w/ BLM69's suggestion - better to thank them before you leave their place than later on.
  • Brot
  • 11-21-2022, 06:08 AM
If the women in question wanted to establish a business relationship it would be a nice touch. I suspect that many of us involved in p4p are not really thinking long term.
Make it a regular habit to do that, surprised by the few number of responses. I guess 30 seconds out of one’s life is too much to ask when we’ve dropped a few bills. Lots of good points already made about the apparent value of retaining repeat customers, guess my anticipations (not necessarily expectations), stem from old school courtesy not as apparent in the younger generations? Finding new talent that one clicks with can be a costly venture, in both money and time. Originally Posted by James6766P
Given the rates that we pay, a text to say “thank you” takes just a couple seconds…and they’re not gonna do it anyway. They will claim they are too busy but a lot of it is the attitude they have that leads them to be hookers and why they continue to be hookers. That money tends to go in their arm, up their nose, to a pimp and/or mooching boyfriend. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
If the women in question wanted to establish a business relationship it would be a nice touch. I suspect that many of us involved in p4p are not really thinking long term. Originally Posted by Brot

That's too much to ask for nowadays guys, you're obviously Russian Misogynist Nazis who should be banned and deplatformed immediately due to your racism.

Now bend at the knee and drink your Kool-aid like good Mangina Simps.
Make it a regular habit to do that, surprised by the few number of responses. I guess 30 seconds out of one’s life is too much to ask when we’ve dropped a few bills. Lots of good points already made about the apparent value of retaining repeat customers, guess my anticipations (not necessarily expectations), stem from old school courtesy not as apparent in the younger generations? Finding new talent that one clicks with can be a costly venture, in both money and time. Originally Posted by James6766P
Very few of them actually care about regulars. They like that it’s a steady stream of money but if they see five or more guys each day, they’re not going to care. It’s a one way street. Also many of these girls tell themselves that they aren’t going to stay in the hobby for long so as far as they’re concerned, they don’t need to cultivate regulars because they’re going to retire at the end of the year…even if they are still in for another three years. Then state sponsored vacations come into play, etc.

Some hookers do care about regulars but they are usually high rollers who seek out low volume ladies. Or they just become kept women. It’s a sad state of affairs and it’s why our responses are so callous. Some guys simp so hard for these hookers but maybe it’s all part of the fantasy to them that these high volume hookers only have eyes for them.
Maybe your odds for receiving a “Thank you” note would be greater if you wrote the lady a nice review. Which it appears you have never done. Originally Posted by Golden Man
Some prefer to fly under the radar more than others…… sort of the WALDT thing.

This thread definitely got some good discussion going and views expressed, not sure I expected it to the level it has gone, but some great realities stated as well as some good suggestions (e.g. pmdelites)…. and so pleasantly surprised.
  • jan-w
  • 11-21-2022, 12:18 PM
Some guys really need to follow these gals on Twitter to find out what they really think of their clients. They bitch all the time about the dumbest things. I've seen numerous threads where they'll complain about the gifts guys give them. "He gave me a VS gift card when I really wanted an Amazon gift card!" or "He's a cheapskate because he didn't buy me dinner for a 3 hour date." or "Any guy who really cares about me will send me money for no reason." Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

Some will admit they can't stand their clients and only prefer short dates because that's as long as they can stand to be with them. I wonder if they realize some of their own clients follow them and can read what they post.

Can you feel the love guys? They treat you just like your government does.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Don't forget to leave her a tip, send her a thank you text, and write a review.

Also lick her feet and buy her a new car while you're at it.
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2022, 02:54 PM
Some guys really need to follow these gals on Twitter to find out what they really think of their clients. They bitch all the time about the dumbest things. I've seen numerous threads where they'll complain about the gifts guys give them. "He gave me a VS gift card when I really wanted an Amazon gift card!" or "He's a cheapskate because he didn't buy me dinner for a 3 hour date." or "Any guy who really cares about me will send me money for no reason." Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

Some will admit they can't stand their clients and only prefer short dates because that's as long as they can stand to be with them. I wonder if they realize some of their own clients follow them and can read what they post. Originally Posted by jan-w
I started a thread about delusional hookers on Twitter a while back, they lost touch with reality and I lost a lot of respect for the whores that post BS there.

Begging for $, bitching about nonsense and putting up clients information wanting pats on the back by other hookers, the funny thing is most are over the hill way past their prime hookers. It's entertaining