Provider on ECCIE is copying & pasting MY ads to use as her own!

I hear ya I was just teasing I already sent her a PM asking her not to copy and paste any more of my ads and that I won't help her out with reference checks if she continues to do so. She'll have to respect me before I help her out again. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
No worries, we're n00bs. What you did sounds like the best way and hopefully she'll be mature enough to stop copying your ads.
Update: she let me know it won't happen again, and that she was just trying to "change it up a bit". This issue is resolved so I'll cut her some slack for now since she's pretty new here. Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Xo Savannah
No matter what, She cant copy your tits.
No matter what, She cant copy your tits. Originally Posted by yourself
I know, right
In my defense... someone here was right, your ad was so awesome so feel flattered not annoyed. i am horrible with words and writing ads, so i admit, was trying to use some of your well worded material. WILL NOT happen again, and i feel really dumb about the link hope you got some traffic your way cuz of my criminal ways....
no really, didn't mean it in any shape or form to upset you, and i apologize.
I lile your atitude eliseblak
I don't think anybody has their BJ technique down like I do.. THAT'S what I need to copyright! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Don't bother, I tried to copyright taint tickling and it was refused.
In my defense... someone here was right, your ad was so awesome so feel flattered not annoyed. i am horrible with words and writing ads, so i admit, was trying to use some of your well worded material. WILL NOT happen again, and i feel really dumb about the link hope you got some traffic your way cuz of my criminal ways....
no really, didn't mean it in any shape or form to upset you, and i apologize. Originally Posted by EliseBlack
Though I do not condone plagiarism, she did at least admit she was wrong and Womanned up to it as well as apologize. Then she turned around and gave ya credit ST. So, all in all I think the intent was harmless. Though done in the wrong manner. This reminds me of a term we would use in the Marine Corps. "Good initiative, bad judgement."
I lile your atitude eliseblak Originally Posted by luiz7667
Lapdog of the year lol smh
haha... Luiz, you might as well change you handle to lapdog
haha... Luiz, you might as well change you handle to lapdog Originally Posted by yourself
Hey, leave the lapdog alone. This thread just made me wanna see Elise more. Noticed her before but now seeing how this played out I'm more attracted to her....

Sweet treat, don't flame me for that!!! We still all good Babygirl!
A copied well written one is better than an original riddled with spelling and grammar errors.
A copied well written one is better than an original riddled with spelling and grammar errors. Originally Posted by TexasDave555

And an original, creative and well written ad that WASN'T copied is better than either of those
Lapdog of the year lol smh Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Don't be jealous my princess... You KNOW I love to climb on your lap, leak your breasts, be kissed by your gorgeous lips while you pet me.....

Meine Liebe, würde Ich mag Ihre Schoßhündchen sein
haha... Luiz, you might as well change you handle to lapdog Originally Posted by yourself
I guess.... or change my Avatar.... but then, Tinker bell (sbg) will be sad.... sigh... the life of a lapdog ain't easy. It is hard to please them all.