Question About Becoming a Moderator

• broes
  • 11-19-2014, 05:21 PM
Original idea, huh? Perhaps I could find one in the pile of twenty year old avitars yours came from? Here's an original idea...put down the iPad, walk to the bathroom, wash the Dorito dust off of your fingers, and then fuck yourself. I thought of THAT ONE all by myself. Better? JK Originally Posted by Say What
Um, you aren't really helping yourself here. The star of my avatar Kenny Powers has only existed since 2009. Hardly 20 years. Then again, maybe I do have a 20 year old "avitar" since I don't know what the fuck an "avitar" is. Sounds like blood pressure medicine. Or maybe boner pills.

I guess maybe you were somewhat original by mentioning Doritos dust when nearly every other person would have said Cheetos fingers. I'll give you that. Ruined an otherwise mediocre insult but at least it showed your aptitude for original thought.

I look forward to you changing your name to Wulf Prince so you can post about cosplay and get yourself some well earned page views. Stay gold, Say What. Stay fucking gold.
That's Kenny Fucking Powers.

And your out!

Classic fucking show.
I THINK "SAY WHAT" WOULD MAKE A GREAT MOD.

other choice would be Daaaaman.

CG
Cinnabon! You cared enough to comment...just sayin' I mean, who makes it a point to post a comment that says, "who gives a fuck?" Cinnabon does, that's who. Originally Posted by Say What
Actually that response was directed to RRick since he made the comment. But, Cinnabon???

At least you got the "Cinna" part correct.
Then again, maybe I do have a 20 year old "avitar" since I don't know what the fuck an "avitar" is. Sounds like blood pressure medicine. Or maybe boner pills. Originally Posted by broes
I have to admit, that was fucking funny
  • broes
  • 11-19-2014, 10:10 PM
I have to admit, that was fucking funny Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Especially considering option 2 in his poll. Somewhere on this board there are 3 people that were both hoodwinked and bamboozled.
Actually that response was directed to RRick since he made the comment. But, Cinnabon???

At least you got the "Cinna" part correct.
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Cinnamonshark doesn't accurately capture your personality. So, I went with something more appropriate...a sugar packed roll of gooey bread dunked in liquid goo. No, cinnabon, not like the goo on your chin.

Especially considering option 2 in his poll. Somewhere on this board there are 3 people that were both hoodwinked and bamboozled. Originally Posted by broes
I'm aware that avatar doesn't have an "I" in it. It was an attempt to poke fun at you that didn't quite make sense. Can't win them all. Either way, your AVATAR is fucking retarded. Now, shut the fuck up and get back to nibbling on cinnabon's splooge shooter.
  • broes
  • 11-19-2014, 11:19 PM
"Your avatar is retarded" is quite clever. I'll give you that. You clearly were gifted with a wonderfully unique comic mind. You used some form of "goo" three times but then hit us all with the curveball when you went into your bag of tricks and used "splooge" instead. Again, clever.

I was a little surprised with the homoerotic turn that you took I must say. You clearly have a fascination with male on male oral. You realize this board has an ISO section and an other reviews sections don't you? Find a provider that has a TS at the beginning of their screen name and get that itch scratched. Your "avitar" makes sense now. The dude in the suit is clearly questioning his own sexuality.
Hey broe?

Why no reviews? Are you too broke to afford a session or are you afraid to post a review of your homosexual pounding at the hands of Cinnabon?

Either way, thanks for all that you do to contribute meaningfully on the board. What ever would we do without a sarcastic know-it-all with zero experience poking pink?

No, your Canadian "girlfriend" doesn't count. She has to be real.
"Your avatar is retarded" is quite clever. I'll give you that. You clearly were gifted with a wonderfully unique comic mind. You used some form of "goo" three times but then hit us all with the curveball when you went into your bag of tricks and used "splooge" instead. Again, clever.

I was a little surprised with the homoerotic turn that you took I must say. You clearly have a fascination with male on male oral. You realize this board has an ISO section and an other reviews sections don't you? Find a provider that has a TS at the beginning of their screen name and get that itch scratched. Your "avitar" makes sense now. The dude in the suit is clearly questioning his own sexuality. Originally Posted by broes
Tell you what, Neanderthal, I'll pay for your next session if I get to pick it. I got just the right lady for ya. I know this little fat bipolar Hispanic lady with a serious speech impediment. My only concern is that she may be too smart for you. No...I'll have to find someone else. One look at the tool in your avitar (sic) and she screamed, "Nat boi can't mot hannel all dis." She might be right.
  • broes
  • 11-19-2014, 11:44 PM
Hey broe?

Why no reviews? Are you too broke to afford a session or are you afraid to post a review of your homosexual pounding at the hands of Cinnabon?

Either way, thanks for all that you do to contribute meaningfully on the board. What ever would we do without a sarcastic know-it-all with zero experience poking pink?

No, your Canadian "girlfriend" doesn't count. She has to be real. Originally Posted by Say What
Has anybody verified this guys age? It really feels like I am talking to a middle schooler. And once again with the homoerotism. You got mad because I told you to try and come up with an original idea and now you are coming at me on 2 different threads with the exact same themes. You are proving my point with every single post that you make and you don't even see it. Thanks for the laughs, though.

Oh, and try to diminish my opinions because you have 166 reviews and I don't do reviews. You are the first person that's ever done that. So original. Here's an idea. Stop poking the bear and I will leave you alone. Its not even fun for me. Its like getting into a slap fight with Stevie Wonder.
  • broes
  • 11-19-2014, 11:50 PM
Tell you what, Neanderthal, I'll pay for your next session if I get to pick it. I got just the right lady for ya. I know this little fat bipolar Hispanic lady with a serious speech impediment. My only concern is that she may be too smart for you. No...I'll have to find someone else. One look at the tool in your avitar (sic) and she screamed, "Nat boi can't mot hannel all dis." She might be right. Originally Posted by Say What
I like that you are into the holiday spirit. It nice that your offer would benefit 2 people at once. Me, by getting a free session, and your mom for finally getting paid for a one. I have to pass, though. I wouldn't be able to get it up knowing that you were in the closet waiting to get the rubber and down the contents like an oyster.
Stop poking the bear and I will leave you alone. Originally Posted by broes
Stop poking the bear? Please. Being fat and hairy doesn't make you a bear. It makes you fat and hairy.

And I don't need you to leave me alone. You WILL GO AWAY when I decide it's time.

It nice that your offer would benefit 2 people at once. Me, by getting a free session, and your mom for finally getting paid for a one. Originally Posted by broes
My mom would laugh you right out of bed, bear...hairy troll with a little penis.

Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
What the fuck are you waiting for? Get in on this!
Say What, why are you going off on me? You created the poll, and included that "who cares" as an option. How come you haven't gone off on RockerRick since he was the one who made the comment? I just replied to his comment.

I think you're the one who opened this can of worms, so now you have to deal with it. I think the poll is funny, so why don't you? And I honestly have to agree with Broes here: Why are you turning this into homosexual exploits?