Need advice about getting more clients

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Meant to say, "where in the southeast". Talk to text doesn't always work so well...
If any guys are anything like me... Communication is one of my pet peeves.
Don't start a thread asking for help and advice then abandon the thread. Take notes, chime in and thank the folks for their input.
^^^^^ yeah....thanck em with a nice NQNS bj
Thanks for the advice i will keep that in mind. And pm me if you would like to meet.
I wasn't try to do that. I I'm new to thread sir. I thought they pm you or you get a email when someone responds can't be mad at me for that. Just saying... There was no reason to be mad at me for not knowing
Thread is 2 days and non of her showcase is fixed. Photos aren’t that great and look boring.
Alot of great game has already been given but I'll add my 2 cents too.

Your pictures are too busy and cluttered. You wouldn't see a juicy steak and a cheeseburger together in the same picture unless they're selling a steak and a burger combo.

In your showcase and pictures be seductive and ooze more of a sexual aura

In your pictures also focus on your best features and highlight them

In most cases putting your whole bare vagina and butt hole is a no go unless you have a really pretty one or ugly one ~P lol

Yes I will almost read every review that a provider has. But I am looking for consistency one way or another

For example I'll share with you what made me see both Kammye and seeking~p.

P her aura is very sexy in her pictures especially when she dresses and played the part of insurance agent and Dat ass magnificent muy bien especially in that skirt.

Kammye was the start of me enjoying and appreciating the spinner type of woman but it one of her pictures that showed Dat ass at a angle that I simply couldn't resist so I had to see her and her aura is very sexy.

The key is making us a visual creature want to have sex with you and forgetting or at least minimize the fact we're paying to do it. The more we have to think the less of a Chance we will see you
-Upgrade your camera from potato to a middle of the road Android or any iPhone going back two generations.

- when you take pictures, make sure the room is well kept.

-Post ads once or twice per week wearing sexy clothing, flattering candid pictures work for me, it reminds me you are a regular girl that just so happens to bone for $.

-Write somewhat professionally, if you can't, have someone who can do it for you. Don't overthink it though, no one expects college level skills.

-Check out the profiles of other ebony or curvy gals, study the reviews, patterns will emerge. Don't be afraid to replicate some elements of their showcase.

Good luck!
i think more ass pics is the way to go.
Now since you've broken all the rules, get your school girl outfit and post your ad.

Naughty school girl - hot for your college professor to come punish you because you're one of those troubled students who is hard of learning.

Come on play up those NO reviews and make it look good now....
My advice would be ....

Post more. You have been here a while but I have never heard of you or even seen you post.

Remove the "asshole" picture.

Correct your location from Dallas and say the side of Houston you are located on.

Since your no reviews are on the first page, I'd say something about them briefly on your showcase. Maybe why you feel they occurred and how you feel that you have fixed the issue(s). Make sure not too blame anything on the client when discussing the "no's" .... even if in your heart you feel the client is at fault.

If you are working out of a hotel and have the ability to move around all over town, start a thread in co-ed and ask what side of town guys would like to see you visit next. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

Ass hole picture made me laugh for straight 30 mins
But jokes apart invest and get some nice pictures or get tree's help he really does a good job check his reviews
Sorry I ment to say treshold
Pyramider might want to see some taint..... js
i think more ass pics is the way to go. Originally Posted by canihitit
^^^^^ made me LoL