Ladies: Turnon or Turnoff:.....?

Not into that at all.. I had a former client of mine ask me about something like that a long time ago & I almost went along with it because he was one of my favorite clients at the time.. Good thing he ended up changing his mind because the other guy was into snowballing.. Ew!! LOL
It's been my experience if you get two men together to have a tryst, there isn't much kissing and affection. It's more "getting down to it."

As far as being a turn on?

I've watched people having sex. Sometimes, it's hot.

Other times? I feel a bit dispassionate about the whole thing. If I'm not smack in the middle of the situation, often, just watching doesn't do much for me.

Voyeurism never has been my thing. Oh wait ... there was that one time. Maybe two~!
Hell I just like watching everyone makeout.
how's this for you?

Attachment 343501 Originally Posted by Chung Tran

looks like this celebratory kiss turned out to be a Judas kiss..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...-st-louis-rams
i'm glad that 9 women gave txcwby some feedback.

i wonder what the response would have been over in Another Realm?
esp since i'm guessing that he was asking about two attractive bi-sexual or homosexual guys.
Turn on. As long as they're hot!
I hate to see sweat or smell on me especially someone else's it creeps me the hell out.... It makes me want to take a shower immediately lol
how's this for you?

Attachment 343501 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Only sexy if one of them is drafted in the first 3 rounds.
Um, not really a fan. It does creep me out a bit. Right after my divorce, I use to say I was open minded. That has changed over the years, I'm fairly open minded.

However, I don't usually judge. Each to their own and all that
Got to agree with Laura on this. I am fairly openminded, but ewww, some things are not meant to happen. Now, 2 lovely ladies, on the other hand...
I'm going to amend my earlier statement to say, "only sexy if one of them makes the active roster, named starter by mid-season, and ends up making the Pro Bowl".

If that happens, I may kiss him myself.
I'm going to amend my earlier statement to say, "only sexy if one of them makes the active roster, named starter by mid-season, and ends up making the Pro Bowl".

If that happens, I may kiss him myself. Originally Posted by TinMan
TinMan, start gargling with Listerine.. it's going to happen!

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...l-sam-physical

You are one optimistic man, Chung Tran!
Take it or leave it. I prefer not to be involved with it directly. If its happening around me I just don't pay attention; like I would anything else I'm not interested in.