Windinhishair - Why does he dislike what he sees in the mirror?

Whispy stop acting like a girly girl. See if you can go one day without catty drama.

To dislike someone they would have to be relevant in some way. I do not dislike you. I just call it as I see it.

What I do find slightly annoying is your apparent sole mission of pitting individuals against one another and stirring things into a frenzy simply for the sense of empowerment it seems to provide you.

All one has to do is look at the titles and tone of all of your threads. Compare that to the few I've posted and it's apples n oranges.
Good to see that I have the most potential longevity in this tawdry industry according to what is obviously a very scientific chart.

Oh, yes, of course. Back to the OP's topic...

I wouldn't know what to do with myself without Whispers as it is well known he is the impetus for my many most truculent insults.

Wind is simply a whiffy fart 'neath the Wings o' Whispers Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I made the initial mistake of confusing your over compensation of useless verbiage with intelligence and was even impressed early on.
It quickly became apparent that it is nothing more than a smoke screen for one incapable of actually communicating or better yet connecting with others on a basic human level.

If you actually do go around talking like this in the RW I would imagine your friends list must be pretty short leaving you little else but this fantasy board and Johns.

The English language is to you what a Jaguar is to a short guy with a tiny dick.
You're over compensating but of course that'll never register.

As far as importance on a fuck board? Unlike you and Whisper's crew I recognize it is a meaningless fuck board and personally would find it more of an insult to be considered a big fish in such a pond as this.

There is no competition for placement between myself and anyone else here for if there were I would wake the fuck up, slap myself in the face and gladly concede as quickly as possible.

Being in a dominant position on Eccie is not exactly something to aspire to nor brag about ever.
  • Toyz
  • 02-07-2015, 03:47 PM
All right. That's going too far. I can tolerate some of the senseless banality of the board. I understand those that express their cries of needing to feel relevant through condescension & stupidity.

BUT...

WTF do you have against two seat premium class sports cars? Huh? I ain't short and I have a Beeg Cawk (according to noted Cawk sexpert Sweet Mimi).
  • Toyz
  • 02-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by Windinhishair

NOW you dissin' my goddamn motor sickle???

His dare you Sir, have you no honor? Have you no compassion?
ToyZ,

How is that carbon fiber dash overlay and the color coded cross drilled rotors doing for ya? Are they making the Big Cawk look bigger yet? If we are going to pick on your poor taste in autos then we should give you some ribbing over your "farkles". Not to be confused with Whispers farts! Sometimes the opportunity is there, just daring me.

P.S. Glad to see your return after your brief vacation
Come one come all; let this video be our mirror, and let us all have a good laugh.

Animals Can Be Jerks. What an appropriate title tho.

XOs to my favorite weirdos.

Kumbaya bmitcheeeeees!!!

codybeast was always a argumentative self serving troll, who always had a kiss ass to the ladies approach, even though he is a troll who never sees any of them
Not smart enough to parlay any of the WK sucking up into some free poonaner. Originally Posted by rockerrick
This is quite entertaining coming from you. You would be hard pressed to find even one single thread where I have ever behaved like a kiss ass or WK on behalf of any provider. Nothing about my persona reflects this although I do see no reason to blatantly disrespect or exert my will over a lady to appear macho.
There was one instance early on where you attacked a new provider simply for her preference of payment and I told you to behave yourself.

I neither knew nor had any interest in this provider but I did call you on acting like an idiot. That is something being 12 years old emotionally you will never let go. That is your basis for calling someone a WK.

We both know there are very clear recent threads where you've jumped in swinging, cursing and foaming at the mouth simply because someone asked questions regarding a particular provider who has you by the balls. Oh I mean who you think you're still in love with.

That goes way beyond the point of simple WKing because you actually made the subject of your affection look bad by your behavior and uncontrollable loose lips. You're like a lap dog who snarls and bites those passing by always getting the pet owner in trouble.

As far as argumentative goes. Your entire presence on this board is seen by all as the grown man who behaves like a 12 year old uncontrollably lashing out, cursing at, insulting and attacking anyone who does not share his opinion over the simplest of topics.

I do enjoy a curteous debate when there is something to debate. You on the other hand are the very definition of argumentative.

How else does one describe an individual who throws verbal insults at a majority of poll participants for simply not voting the same as himself?

There's immature and then again there's emotionally retarded.

So continue calling other board members trolls, WK's etc.. It is fun watching it come from you of all people.
Come one come all; let this video be our mirror, and let us all have a good laugh.

Animals Can Be Jerks. What an appropriate title tho.

XOs to my favorite weirdos.

Kumbaya bmitcheeeeees!!!

Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Love that video
Wind. Honey:

Whispy stop acting like a girly girl. See if you can go one day without catty drama.

To dislike someone they would have to be relevant in some way. I do not dislike you. I just call it as I see it.

What I do find slightly annoying is your apparent sole mission of pitting individuals against one another and stirring things into a frenzy simply for the sense of empowerment it seems to provide you.

All one has to do is look at the titles and tone of all of your threads. Compare that to the few I've posted and it's apples n oranges. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I made the initial mistake of confusing your over compensation of useless verbiage with intelligence and was even impressed early on.
It quickly became apparent that it is nothing more than a smoke screen for one incapable of actually communicating or better yet connecting with others on a basic human level.

If you actually do go around talking like this in the RW I would imagine your friends list must be pretty short leaving you little else but this fantasy board and Johns.

The English language is to you what a Jaguar is to a short guy with a tiny dick.
You're over compensating but of course that'll never register.

As far as importance on a fuck board? Unlike you and Whisper's crew I recognize it is a meaningless fuck board and personally would find it more of an insult to be considered a big fish in such a pond as this.

There is no competition for placement between myself and anyone else here for if there were I would wake the fuck up, slap myself in the face and gladly concede as quickly as possible.

Being in a dominant position on Eccie is not exactly something to aspire to nor brag about ever. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
This is quite entertaining coming from you. You would be hard pressed to find even one single thread where I have ever behaved like a WK on behalf of any provider ever.
There was one instance early on where you attacked a new provider simply for her preference of payment and I told you to behave yourself.

I neither knew nor had any interest in this provider but I did call you on acting like an idiot. That is something being 12 years old emotionally you will never let go. That is your basis for calling someone a WK.

We both know there are very clear recent threads where you've jumped in swinging, cursing and foaming at the mouth simply because someone asked questions regarding a particular provider who has you by the balls. Oh I mean who you think you're still in love with.

That goes way beyond the point of simple WKing because you actually made the subject of your affection look bad by your behavior and uncontrolled loose lips. You're like a lap dog who snarls and bites those passing by always getting the pet owner in trouble.

As far as argumentative goes. Your entire presence on this board is seen by all as the grown man who behaves like a 12 year old uncontrollably lashing out, cursing at, insulting and attacking anyone who does not share his opinion over the simplest of topics.

I do enjoy a debate when there is something to debate. You on the other hand are the very definition of argumentative.

How else does one describe an individual who throws verbal insults at a majority of poll participants for simply not voting the same as himself?

There's immature and then again there's emotionally retarded.

So continue calling other board members trolls, WK's etc.. It is fun watching it come from you of all people. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
  • Toyz
  • 02-08-2015, 12:10 AM
ToyZ,

How is that carbon fiber dash overlay and the color coded cross drilled rotors doing for ya? Are they making the Big Cawk look bigger yet? If we are going to pick on your poor taste in autos then we should give you some ribbing over your "farkles". Not to be confused with Whispers farts! Sometimes the opportunity is there, just daring me.

P.S. Glad to see your return after your brief vacation Originally Posted by RandB fan
Farkles rock! And the rotors are drilled AND slotted...get it right if you're going to dis my rig man~

I know a german made luxury car is a far cry from the Regan era rice burners you drive, but its the best I can do on a working mans salary.

I'd like to say I'm glad to be back, but the jury is still out. Seems to have been a rat infestation since I've been gone & it reeks of fat farts as you alluded to above.
Ok. Back on topic.
Who the fuck really cares.
It takes no small effort for me to overcome my aversion to your person, but I will marshal my thoughts and attempt to give it the old college try.

It quickly became apparent that it is nothing more than a smoke screen for one incapable of actually communicating or better yet connecting with others on a basic human level. Nothing more than pathetic mansplaining for "dumb it down bitch, so the rest of us can understand". The answer to your toothless injunction coming from me being a resounding NOPE. You also seem to be making the feeble assertion that "human level" means "dumber". I would never condescend to make that pitiable insinuation as I don't believe it for a minute. You will just have to take my word for it that I haven't any issues connecting with real live people on many levels. My reviews alone negate your infantile premise.

If you actually do go around talking like this in the RW I would imagine your friends list must be pretty short leaving you little else but this fantasy board and Johns. I do in fact talk like this in real life about 8-18 hours a day, often 7 days a week My real world job requires it be so. I am a bit of a public intellectual in a rather obscure field. It is to my chagrin my chosen profession will never make me rich but it is enough that I enjoy a bit of esteem amongst my intellectual superiors in my field. My time with clients just fills my coffers a tiny bit faster than they would otherwise fill.

You're over compensating but of course that'll never register. It will not register because this proposition is idiotic. As if possessing a Jag and a small dick at the same time were anything to be embarrassed about. Some of us just drive Jags and some people hate people who have the ability to drive Jags. Me falling in the former, and you in the latter. The fact that I can actually write like this means that I have both the skill set and the acumen you luridly sinister fool unless you think there is someone else with two post-grads posting on my behalf. Using our beautiful language in all its incredible fullness is not overcompensating. Unless you think the poets, novelists, journalists and other writers of the world are "overcompensating". Please.

I've been taking degradations about my intellect since I was three years old and perhaps you're one of those who would be happy to silence a brilliant woman simply because she challenges you. I posses a highly-functioning brain. I am creative and talented in many, many disciplines. Some better people admire and support people with those talents, others, seem to be composed entirely of resents.

The world does not benefit from talented people hiding their skills.
I will tell you what I've been telling everyone else: YOU CANNOT SHAME ME FOR MY GIFTS. Any person who does so only succeeds in exposing their own mediocrity and insecurities.

As far as importance on a fuck board? Unlike you and Whisper's crew I recognize it is a meaningless fuck board and personally would find it more of an insult to be considered a big fish in such a pond as this. Then why do you continue to post for absolutely nothing? To listen to yourself talk? For the some kinky feeling of placing your fingers on the keyboard? Something tells me you've never known the satiety, the truly delicious feeling of being any kind of memorable fish in any pond anywhere but you greatly resent anyone who is.

There is no competition for placement between myself and anyone else here for if there were I would wake the fuck up, slap myself in the face and gladly concede as quickly as possible. You're absolutely right here. You haven't the wit, the humor, the timing, the ability to turn an intrigue, or memorable phrase, nor the fucking gravitas in any way to be a person of interest here like EBL, Jane Doe, Toyz, RR, SL, Whispers, Jennslolli, Claire, R and B, myself any many, many other compelling posters and provocateurs. Many of us may be at odds with each other but I have a sincere and basic respect because at least they are... interesting.

Not only are you not a poster of interest, you are also not a contributor to our sinful economy which is not in and of itself a party foul as my adored David Douchehurst and Foul may be able to attest. But for our sake and yours kindly stop being such a fucking boring peasant.

Being in a dominant position on Eccie is not exactly something to aspire to nor brag about ever. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
You're absolutely right. But lucky for the rest of us, we're under no threat that you will ever be a person of interest here.
That was better than expected. I've been waiting for that response.