Memo to Steamy Selena

[QUOTE=Windinhishair;1056602395]
Feel free to look thru my posting history, I never call anyone out or generate drama. If I had wanted to be personal I'd have flamed her in the mens lounge or with all the guys I trade PM's with.

This is a genuine attempt to educate someone who seems to need it. If I'd have posted it generically then someone would be asking why not post specifics. I was taught early on you never say anything behind someone's back you won't say to their face.[/QUOTE]

Simply posting a NSNC in coed is perfect. I'm not siding with her in anyway but calling her out in dramatic fashion in an open forum in order to get her to talk to you is exactly what you just did.

This isn't a classroom and I doubt in-front-of-class humiliation tactics will teach anything. You say it's business but clearly come across as if butt hurt.
Saying something to her face means e-mail, text, pms, vm's etc.. to her directly.

The only thing that will actually educate her is a shortage of clients.
Until that happens I doubt she really gives a shit what any monger thinks.
If providers who NSNC actually respected monger's opinions they wouldn't NSNC to begin with. IJS

I apologize if this comes across across as if I'm trying to debate as I'm really not.
You have every right to be annoyed by poor TCB.
It's just an opinion. Originally Posted by TxToast
I'm sorry but please don't attempt to tell me how I feel or what my motivations are. My posts are written in simple self explanatory English. This was not a NCNS and to post something to that effect would have been unfair and misleading. My decision to post here is simple, it's an ongoing community topic that applies to both sides.

The OP is simple, direct and to the point....clean up your TCB.
Does it matter what the reason for cancelling? At least she did cancel instead of NCNS. Maybe Mother Nature decided to make a surprise visit that morning, maybe she had unexpected family drop in, maybe a Dr appt that ran later than expected, maybe it was a family emergency, or maybe it was an overly amorous SO that morning and she wanted to go back to sleep afterwards. I don't know that giving a reason for cancelling makes a difference as long as she lets you know.

Maybe she should have kept with the original method of contact, but there have been times when one site is taking too long to open on my computer while the other is opening faster, so I'll contact on other site because of that. And I agree with Nikki, I don't like to text guys before 9 am unless we have an early appt or I will wait until he contacts me.

sixx... not all of us are night owls, I'm usually up by 7 or 8 because of an internal alarm clock that won't let me sleep in too often.
The op clearly stated he doesn't care what the reason for canceling is.
I don't see a problem with him posting here.

She should have sent the cancelation pm via the p411 where they initiated contact.
End of story.

Nobody likes their time wasted. Considering so many ladies have been in the same boat, I think it's hypocritical to tell this hobbyist he is wrong for posting this when so many providers bitch and complain about having the time waster, in turn wasting more of their time by posting how he wasted her time. When they could easily post on the Short notice availability and probably fill that gap.
[QUOTE=TxToast;1056602432][QUOTE=Windinhishair;1056602395]

I'm sorry but please don't attempt to tell me how I feel or what my motivations are. My posts are written in simple self explanatory English. This was not a NCNS and to post something to that effect would have been unfair and misleading. My decision to post here is simple, it's an ongoing community topic that applies to both sides.

The OP is simple, direct and to the point....clean up your TCB.[/QUOTE]

Do yourself a favor and tighten up your TCB. Don't confirm an appointment via one site (P411) at 10 pm then cancel at 8am on another (Eccie). Especially after commenting how "excited" you are...

You got my hobby number ....use it. Feel free to lie if you need to...

Any little lie will do just fine, Aunt Emily died for the 3rd time this week, the coupon for the carwash is expiring, you forgot re-runs of keeping up with the kardashians start at 10am...the guys from publishers clearing house just dropped off the check.

It's not personal, it's just business. Shoot straight or shoot crooked but shoot me a text and let me know... Originally Posted by TxToast
Anyway she posted in ISO only minutes ago so as I suggested this tactic/lesson usually get's the opposite of the desired outcome assuming it was to get her to respond.

OK now I'm debating a little but I'll stop here
Wind I doubt he cares to see her again just like some providers won't see a ncns client after they mess with their schedules (and rightfully so).

I doubt he cares if she responds. It seems as though his motive was to put her on blast for wasting his time like so many others do. What is everyone's problem with that.

Unless the OP himself is the type to cronically cancel and ncns idk why everyone is making excuses for this provider and giving the op a hard time.

I'm really not understanding how the majority of the community is forming opinions and plans of actions these days. It's quite ridiculous.
......It seems as though his motive was to put her on blast for wasting his time like so many others do. What is everyone's problem with that.

Unless the OP himself is the type to cronically cancel and ncns idk why everyone is making excuses for this provider and giving the op a hard time.

I'm really not understanding how the majority of the community is forming opinions and plans of actions these days. It's quite ridiculous. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
As the number of participants grow I believe that the number of wusses that think they can impress some whore by defending her in these kind of threads grows disproportionately to those that understand the basics.

From what I hear those types are following up their "public defense or spin" with a message to the whore looking for their pat on the head.

There do seem far more these days that are more forgiving of the time wasters as well as fail to understand that ECCIE exists NOT as a social media site so guys can befriend providers but as an information exchange site.

I and others are thankful the OP tells the story and a few voices try to negate the ones that try to shout down any and all negative feedback given a provider.

Crappy TCB for sure, but 10am in the provider world equals 7am in the RW.

"Early appointments" sounds great, but can sometimes be hit or miss.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Ah always thought thet 12 noon in tha RW wuz 5am in tha provider wurld.
Actually I'd requested a later time (11AM) but she asked me if 10am would be ok...
Actually I'd requested a later time (11AM) but she asked me if 10am would be ok... Originally Posted by TxToast
Perhaps another monger insisted on being her first appointment?
Thet culd be tha case. Ah know Ah hates when Ah kin taste a bit o' thet spermimacidal rubber lube on a filly's naughty bits when Ah goes ta eat meh sum puss.
If providers would treat this more like a business, they would have much higher success rates. TCB is important! Seriously, how many men out there NCNS (or cancel at the last minute) a RW business meeting and expect to keep their jobs/clients? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Im always saying this. How could they do their real world business like this. Yet ncns on us all the time or timewaste us to death....
Im always saying this. How could they do their real world business like this. Yet ncns on us all the time or timewaste us to death.... Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose

The honest truth is that this happens all of the time in the RW. In fact two of the meetings that I had on my calendar today were cancelled at the last minute, which is truly the same as a NCNS in my book.

I think that the OP vented his frustration and attempted to help show how this incident impacted him and made him feel. He was racked over the coals by a few people, which is now standard fare for the board in Austin.

The dialogue is good and shows the type of society that we are building for each other and for the next generation. In fact, I see the next generation as being worse about keeping appointments and being on-time.

At the end of the day the truth is that NCNS cost time and money to both parties. Sometimes there is recompense, but often both parties leave with a sour taste in their mouth if it is not handled properly afterward.

RJ
Canceling even last minute is one thing. Rescheduling in advance is another. NSNC is code for FUCK YOU! 99.9% inexcusable. The .9%... you're dead, kidnaped or you're in jail. Who doesn't have a phone or access to one?
NSNC is code for FUCK YOU! 99.9% inexcusable. The .9%... you're dead, kidnaped or you're in jail. Who doesn't have a phone or access to one? Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL--are you reinventing math? 99.9% + .9% = 100.8% You guys are supposed to be far too cool to mess up the simple stuff that second graders learn in school. JK...
The honest truth is that this happens all of the time in the RW. In fact two of the meetings that I had on my calendar today were cancelled at the last minute, which is truly the same as a NCNS in my book.

I think that the OP vented his frustration and attempted to help show how this incident impacted him and made him feel. He was racked over the coals by a few people, which is now standard fare for the board in Austin.

The dialogue is good and shows the type of society that we are building for each other and for the next generation. In fact, I see the next generation as being worse about keeping appointments and being on-time.

At the end of the day the truth is that NCNS cost time and money to both parties. Sometimes there is recompense, but often both parties leave with a sour taste in their mouth if it is not handled properly afterward.

RJ Originally Posted by RouterJockey
Well said Sir!!

SL--are you reinventing math? 99.9% + .9% = 100.8% You guys are supposed to be far too cool to mess up the simple stuff that second graders learn in school. JK... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
#mongermath