Do you swallow?

I can always use the extra protein, plus I was always taught that ladies don't spit!
Some of us are protien free. May deminish the nutritional value, but it saves a lot of worry sometimes.
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
SnL, you never cease to amaze me. In addition I just found out it's an anti-depressant. My first lady was BBBJCIMNQNS, and it blew (pun intended) away. I was very disappointed to find she was more the Exception to the Rule!
Gals who swallow make bbbjcim a totally mind blowing experience particularly when they look you in the eyes as they taste, swish around your creamy load and show you just how much they enjoyed your feeding them.
Never never waste protein my friend............To many hungry Cum Sluts just awaiting a taste of your sweet juices.............YUMYUM
I am a giving person.
Sharing is Caring my friend.................
Yes, I know. I will have to care for you at a later date.
Yummy and great for your tummy!
NO! Sperm has too many calories and I don't want to get fat!!

Just kidding.
This is a thread that some providers should pay attention to. These ladies are all rock stars. They know how it turns us on and they do it gladly
I can always use the extra protein, plus I was always taught that ladies don't spit! Originally Posted by Felina
or quit!
I can always use the extra protein, plus I was always taught that ladies don't spit! Originally Posted by Felina
Either should whores.
Either should whores. Originally Posted by Shayla
Mine definately doesn't, she's after protein.
As a fitness pro protein is very good for the body. Maybe I can forsake the calories and concentrate on the value of cum's protein LOLOL

Seriously, I can't think of anything sexier than ( well there are lots of other things but to Stay on Topic) swallowing. Seeing a guy's eyes roll back or pop out of his head.