BOLD PREDICTION!

Next thing you'll be telling me is that the sky is blue and shit runs downhill.
  • DSK
  • 06-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Good to know you have realized that your source of information is about as useless as a Bird with no wings trying to fly.
Why don't you man up and admit that you were riding Rick Perry's coat tails and bragged and boasted in these forums of how you had insight knowledge on how Perry would win the GOP nomination and defeat Obama in 2012.
Ever since that event didn't take place as you predicted - you preceded to have a personal agenda against me. You have been hell bent on trying to find what church I belong to and the name of my pastor. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You practically told us which church anyway!
You practically told us which church anyway! Originally Posted by DSK
Are you a lawyer of the jewish faith by any chance? I see a lot of similarities
Are you a lawyer of the jewish faith by any chance? I see a lot of similarities Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yep he is too chicken shit to have stayed away, he welshed on the bet.
Are you a lawyer of the jewish faith by any chance? I see a lot of similarities Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
As a matter of fact, you are
Good to know you have realized that your source of information is about as useless as a Bird with no wings trying to fly.
Why don't you man up and admit that you were riding Rick Perry's coat tails and bragged and boasted in these forums of how you had insight knowledge on how Perry would win the GOP nomination and defeat Obama in 2012.
Ever since that event didn't take place as you predicted - you preceded to have a personal agenda against me. You have been hell bent on trying to find what church I belong to and the name of my pastor. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You are a paranoid asshole. I don't give a rat's ass who you are, or what church you attend. Besides, we all know you attend Our Lady of Perpetual BBBJ. I have better things to do with my time.

Please note, even when I lightheartedly predicted Perry's nomination, I did not support him. I supported Ron Paul in the primaries, and Gary Johnson in the general. Looks like I'll be doing the same this election, but I'm still not sure about Rand.

You need medication, or an exorcism, God Fauxing Christian. Seek help.