Ultra lite condoms ?

How effective are female condoms against stds? Originally Posted by Tirolian
Used correctly 95% compared to male condoms are which about 97-98%.
Does the Skyn come in magnum size?

I am not long just thick and that's all I have used since my mid 20's......when I was with this girl I picked up....ok she picked me up......broke the first two trying to put them on, she pulls out a magnum from her night stand and said "here try this one"......and no she was not a provider....but she was good at what she did....man I miss that girl.
Does the Skyn come in magnum size? Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Yes, Large, Regular and Elite. Cheapest I find them local is Wegmans.

Magnums stink. LOL
Can't stand using rubbers, will only do it if I fear for my own health or if the hook really has me going, refuses to fuck me without one, and I can't help myself. Greatly prefer to splooge into a hook's pussy and making a big old mess in there.
Thanks Elle......I will need to order them on line.....no wegmans down here.
Does the Skyn come in magnum size?

......and no she was not a provider....but she was good at what she did....man I miss that girl. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Actually, she was a provider or you would not be mentioning her here. Just not a 'Provider'.
Whatever you do, don't use Trojan Bareskin condoms. They are the worst. They'll pop every time, and they still feel like covers.
CHEMIST.....YES she provided me with a lot of fun!!.....and was a good cook too!!