Providers not providing references for other providers?

This happens to me all the time. I'll contact a provider, send her my references in my first message to her. She'll get back to me saying that my references are not responding to her and maybe they're out of town or otherwise busy?

So I contact my references myself and they pick up right away, very pleasant and very pushy too, telling me they miss me so much and want to see me that very day. When I ask if they received reference requests on my behalf, their tone immediately changes, they become surly and reticent, make some excuse about their phone/computer not working, and quickly end their call with me.

I've also noticed that it's usually the less established gals who are not that successful who play these petty games. On the other hand, one of my references who doesn't play such games and is always reference friendly is Sherry of DFW. That's why I have so much respect for Sherry.
with a thousand some odd providers in DFW, its dog eat dog out there. It like like asking all the guys to stop bashing each other for one day, see how far that goes.
with a thousand some odd providers in DFW, its dog eat dog out there. It like like asking all the guys to stop bashing each other for one day, see how far that goes. Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
You have a great point. While there is a very large client base in DFW, the environment is also super-competitive for providers. What seems to be happening is that the established providers who provide a great experience (high IOP, nice GFE etc) are very busy and booked for weeks on end while newer and or sub-par providers go for days and even weeks without seeing a client. This leads to a lot of frustration and anger among the less busy providers, especially when they can't pay their bills due to lack of business.
blondie7, Stephanie1, Kandie, MindiDDlicious & Sandra Dee are 5 ladies that I have reached out too in the past couple of weeks that refuse to respond. Karma is a bitch....ijs
White Hippy you are right on the money. Like if you're going to hate other providers you don't even know because your lack of skills or service I can see that but why punish the clients too?
It's not about bashing captcroakers. It's about hobby etiquette. Because not being reference friendly makes it hard to screen clients and makes it hard for clients to see other providers. For example when it comes to hobbyist writing reviews. There's a certain amount of descriptive information needed in order for the review to be helpful otherwise it can be a waste of time on both ends and can be misleading where a hobbyist can again waste time seeing what he had to guess would be a valuable provider and instead waste his money on a bad time. Then these girls were specifically lying to the client saying they never received anything etc. Why would I lie? I have screenshots for proof.
White Hippy you are right on the money. Like if you're going to hate other providers you don't even know because your lack of skills or service I can see that but why punish the clients too? Originally Posted by kimber_rose
Exactly, I detest cock-blockers, male or female.
Fuck it..
This is just an example of four reference requests on two different hobbyist in one single day. Only one provider ever responded and it was Sexy Platinum. She is always prompt and happy to help. Thanks girl! Muah.

Sadly this happens several times a week. Big ups to the ladies who always respond. You know who you are ���� Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
blondie7, Stephanie1, Kandie, MindiDDlicious & Sandra Dee are 5 ladies that I have reached out too in the past couple of weeks that refuse to respond. Karma is a bitch....ijs Originally Posted by Kendall4U

you mentioned competition.. from my vantage point many ladies compete against themselves.. I try to contact some, hoping to pay them money, and get no response, or at best a "hey" a day or 2 later. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Dammit Chung! (In my Bones from Star Trek voice)

You hit the nail on the head! I can't tell you how many ladies I've tried to hook up with and give them money and then they flake out or just plain NCNS. Had it happen just this week. I didn't reach out to her. She reached out to me and still flaked out.

I like that the non-responders are being called out!
I enjoy being reference friendly. I get satisfaction out of helping both clients and providers have a good, safe and fun time! Sharing is caring #HappyHobbying
Lol kendall4u Theeccie214 get ready for the blacklist. Sexy.heather39 and Summerwild take a stand! Guys do yourself a favor and mark these off your list. I have deleted a few but here are others. Tye69 christystaxx, and HaydenVonD, karma is a bitch!
I enjoy being reference friendly. I get satisfaction out of helping both clients and providers have a good, safe and fun time! Sharing is caring #HappyHobbying Originally Posted by SweetSierra
amen and ditto! I try to be as quick and imformative as I can when asked for a reference.....and if I don't remember the gent,I will ask for something about him to jog my memory.
Lol kendall4u Theeccie214 get ready for the blacklist. Sexy.heather39 and Summerwild take a stand! Guys do yourself a favor and mark these off your list. I have deleted a few but here are others. Tye69 christystaxx, and HaydenVonD, karma is a bitch! Originally Posted by kimber_rose
Not sure if you're talking about the girls on the blacklist or me - I've been on the blacklist a long time - worked hard and posted much to get that distinction

Kudos to the ladies with the courtesy and "balls" to name names.
Shit just got real........

I like that shit!!!
I hear Tara Evans is reference friendly...