Trump Gets His Ass Beat Again

Originally Posted by matchingmole
https://www.byrdie.com/how-to-shampoo
Trump always kicks ass. Originally Posted by bambino
"Taint"?....

First you have to be able to post above a second grade level. Then you could possibly taint something. If nothing else you do make it obvious as to why you vote conservative. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I don't remember saying I vote conservative. Not sure I like that party in NYS.

Or ya just trying to say what I am again ???
  • oeb11
  • 07-31-2021, 05:24 PM
Both mm and Lm have posted insulting, derogatory, inappropriate insults in direct violation of rules on this thread.

Both should hear from the Moderator for their inappropriate behavior - IMHO!
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/34493

Trump always kisses ass. Originally Posted by bambino

Both mm and Lm have posted insulting, derogatory, inappropriate insults in direct violation of rules on this thread.

Both should hear from the Moderator for their inappropriate behavior - IMHO! Originally Posted by oeb11
  • Tiny
  • 07-31-2021, 07:25 PM
The Club for Growth endorsed Wright. The honchos at the Club for Growth are smart mother fuckers and they're always right. Pat Toomey used to be president. So I probably would have voted for her if I lived in that district, despite the Trump endorsement.

That said, the Republican Party needs to nominate candidates who will win general elections, not sycophants who kowtow to Donald Trump.
Trump is owed $1 million refund on his 2011 taxes!!!

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...ing-discovery/
I don't remember saying I vote conservative. Not sure I like that party in NYS.

Or ya just trying to say what I am again ??? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm from Texas, down here Conservative = Repugnicans & Libertardians.
That said, the Republican Party needs to nominate candidates who will win general elections, not sycophants who kowtow to Donald Trump. Originally Posted by Tiny
An antiTrump candidate will have no chance of winning.

Both should hear from the Moderator for their inappropriate behavior - IMHO! Originally Posted by oeb11
{staff edit-CK-- image violations, underaged pics are not allowed}
I'm from Texas, down here Conservative = Repugnicans & Libertardians. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Libertarian is far left wing and far right party in NYS

BTW not looking good for Gov Andy

Andy has the bigger buck for next run, But spending on lawyers eating it fast.

at same time GOP raising more than Andy in 3 months over Andy's 6 months.
It will be how many moved out of the 5 county area of NYC. And if moved within the state or to another state

Time will tell

PF you're gonna get pointed for that illegal baby pic!!