Does swallowing cum make you sleepy?

When we want pussy, we'll pay for it.....that shit aside....STFU and let us sleep....somebody's gotta wake up tomorrow to pay for this shit. Originally Posted by Russ38
Yep, I've been married and I fucked him every night and gave him no less than two blow jobs a day...and I got anything I wanted...

It's not rocket science...
Then why are you here?.....be happy and STFU....not rocket science...
Then why are you here? Originally Posted by Russ38
Why? I'm not sure I understand the question? I'm no longer married.

But I do consider myself a guest here, so if you all prefer I leave, then just let me know and I'll go back to Facebook and Words with Friends...
Why? I'm not sure I understand the question? I'm no longer married.

But I do consider myself a guest here, so if you all prefer I leave, then just let me know and I'll go back to Facebook and Words with Friends... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Don't let the door......
Don't let the door...... Originally Posted by Russ38
Great...I promised myself if someone asked me to leave, I'd go.

It was nice chatting with almost all of you.

Ciao!
Your welcome.....Now be gone

Ciao! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Your welcome.....Now be gone Originally Posted by Russ38
presumptuous aint your strong suit, Russ. Ijs
That did not end well.

Clearly...our visiting lilmynx isn't a verified provider, but could it be that maybe she's just cum hungry and looking for a dick to suck once in a while on the NSA...hmmm.
I found her to be quite pleasant, not in the carnal sense...yet.
Your welcome.....Now be gone Originally Posted by Russ38
Russ,do I need to slob your know so we can both be happy, and both sleep lmfao. TFF!! I laughed all the way through. ......
Damn, just thinking about that hard cock, I'm going back to sleep. She might be onto something. Lets see if i cansleep thinking about rolling your hard cock on my tongue. Giving your cock a tongue lashing till you shoot all over me....mmmmm. now lets spoon and wake up and do it again, so we can get caught up on needed rest Muahhh darling
I found her to be quite pleasant, not in the carnal sense...yet. Originally Posted by notanewbie
My thoughts as well, NAN.
but could it be that maybe she's just cum hungry and looking for a dick to suck once in a while on the NSA...hmmm. Originally Posted by john353
Perhaps.....but you know what they say about things that sound too good to be true......
She's nowhere near as annoying as some people who posted above ^. I will throw my 2 cents in and vote STAY ON THE ISLAND my dear. I enjoy your posts lilmynx.

Ciao! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I say if you were enjoying yourself just stay.
No one really cares if you post or not. So as long as you are finding entertainment here, take your coat off and stay awhile. :-) Might as well.