REDHEADS

is it true that gingers earn a freckle everytime they take a soul??? Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
I actually gotta find a way to incorporate that into a conversation with my SO she may chuckle too thanks!
is it true that gingers earn a freckle everytime they take a soul??? Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
Yes we have no souls of our own but we collect them.
Vagina Dentata; ever hear of the movie Teeth? Us Gingers have this unquenchable need for men in the fire within our loins. If we like him, he keeps his soul; if not...well... we get a new freckle.
I actually gotta find a way to incorporate that into a conversation with my SO she may chuckle too thanks! Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Easy just show her this site then you can both get a big chuckle
Thank you Tiger and MG!! xo Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
well deserved FF, you are AMAZING

Us gingers are def touched by fire. All of my ginger friends are busty as well as of course the ones in my family I think the flattest chested in my family is DD and she's 90 pounds soaking wet with boots on. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
hmmm, somebody should inform my ex about this, especially the fire part. she was more like ice
Mild hijack: My fascination with redheads actually started decades ago very innocently with another Canadian lass:

Omg Jack,

First play I ever saw, in P.E.I. lol
What a georgous site of Frankie Fine. I would love to pop my fireworks with her sometime !!
Easy just show her this site then you can both get a big chuckle
Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Hmmmmm.... somehow doubt we'd be sharing a chuckle lol
Frankie- you from P.E.I?

love the Maritimes. I've spent lots of time in Nfld - New World Island and Dildo Run area. Ok, those are real places, Dildo Run goes just by Virgin Arm..in case you don't believe me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_...d_and_Labrador

It really is a lovely place

Omg Jack,

First play I ever saw, in P.E.I. lol Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
I have some roots I would move there in 2 secs lol
Hair color does not affect taint.
unless of course there is hair there

ummmm, ok, nevermind

Hair color does not affect taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Frankie- you from P.E.I?

love the Maritimes. I've spent lots of time in Nfld - New World Island and Dildo Run area. Ok, those are real places, Dildo Run goes just by Virgin Arm..in case you don't believe me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_...d_and_Labrador

It really is a lovely place Originally Posted by MountainGoat
LOL dildo run right by the virgin arm!
North Preston's Finest, an exemplary maritime organization! lol
LOL dildo run right by the virgin arm! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
In Pennsylvania Dutch country near Lancaster, PA, you go through towns from "Bird-in-Hand" to "Mount Joy" to "Intercourse"!