Sleep in the Nude

I'm nude more than I am otherwise . . . I know exactly the feeling Dallas, I've done the same thing to the maid more than once - never gave it a second thought.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
I had a doubles session in Ft Lauderdale once, and not even thinking I walked them to the door nude. They opened the door to leave, and there was about 6 young ladies standing there waiting for the elevator, and there I am standing there in all my glory!

Anyway, I love to be nude, but need some support when I sleep so I don't get all tangled up! However if Kaylen was there I don't think I would have that problem!
No undies ever for about 27 years and have slept naked since then also. Underwear were created by evil women to further control mens wee wees.
I never understood why people would wear clothes to sleep, much like I never understood why people would wear clothes to swim.
I have a story about the 'no undies' part from an old timer, a genuine eye witness, if you will; but there just isn't a way to adequately capture the moment in writing. Lets just say it involved an older man wearing a pair of railroader type overalls, walking down the street, shaking a leg and something rolling into the curb gutter in broad daylight on a busy street. Makes that 'no undies' situation real sexy about now, doesn't it?
I go nude at nite---and in my hotel room as often as i can...I even opened the door to the maid nude once{she was shocked.....lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I outta be a male maid....Damn!

Undies by Day...nutin by night.........Im flippin and floppin all night long!
I haven't worn underwear or slept with clothes on since I was a teen. Most of the time, I go topless around the house. Earlier this summer, they were doing work on the power lines across the street from me. I got busted a couple of times by guys up in those cherry pickers which put them on eye level with my apartment. I just smiled and waved LOL
I have a story about the 'no undies' part from an old timer, a genuine eye witness, if you will; but there just isn't a way to adequately capture the moment in writing. Lets just say it involved an older man wearing a pair of railroader type overalls, walking down the street, shaking a leg and something rolling into the curb gutter in broad daylight on a busy street. Makes that 'no undies' situation real sexy about now, doesn't it? Originally Posted by bartipero
Holy . . . . shit.

(Someone had to say it).

Kisses,

- Jackie
I haven't worn underwear or slept with clothes on since I was a teen. Most of the time, I go topless around the house. Earlier this summer, they were doing work on the power lines across the street from me. I got busted a couple of times by guys up in those cherry pickers which put them on eye level with my apartment. I just smiled and waved LOL Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Sounds as though they enjoyed working your block, Stacy.

I find it funny, sometimes when I leave the house for my incall, I have to actually remember to check if I am wearing a top before I go out the door.

My mailman seems to knock more often than he needs to since I forgot one day and made it halfway down the porch topless. Something about being at home just lends itself to wanting to be free from any encumbrance - I totally get it.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Use to go commando, until there was a zipper accident. Not as bad as "Something about Mary" but still hurt like hell.
Wait.... does a jockstrap count as "underwear"?
ouch Mike, you just made me hooha hurt!!!! eeeegads!!!!

I am the outcast.. I wear men's boxer shorts and a wife beater at night

xoxo
Jazz
The last time I slept nude I got asked to leave mass.
The last time I slept nude I got asked to leave mass. Originally Posted by noleftturn

silly boy!
So i'm the wierd one of the bunch i guess. In the summer I sleep in boxers and a tshirt, in the winter sweat pants and a t shirt and I always wear underwear/under shirts, even in the summer regardless of what I am doing. I never walk around naked unless im going to or from the shower, or getting ready to bone.
So i'm the wierd one of the bunch i guess. In the summer I sleep in boxers and a tshirt, in the winter sweat pants and a t shirt and I always wear underwear/under shirts, even in the summer regardless of what I am doing. I never walk around naked unless im going to or from the shower, or getting ready to bone. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Not weird, I'm just about the same, though the idea of sleeping in the nude is very appealing to me (not appealing to the S.O. unfortunately).