Pimps

• R.M.
  • 09-07-2010, 04:21 AM
I think Reese covered. it...
Hmmm? If its real then hopefully we should something in the alerts section.

On a side note.. Reese that is a hot ass pic.
OK, lemme get this straight. You fuck over a provider but then get pissed and want to alert everybody when you get caught at your stupid ass game.

There are many women here that I would love to spend time with. But, I would never screw them out of their money to do so. You deserved what you got...that's IF this story is real. Mods, I think it's time for an IP check. I'm sure you'll find multiple handles with this one.
I thinck he should be banned for boring me to death.
I thinck he should be banned for boring me to death. Originally Posted by dearhunter
lol ... that reason works for me
Good luck getting any provider to see you now... Want to borrow some of my cyanide pills... Nevermind you already made the hobby suicide when you posted this thread.
  • R.M.
  • 09-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Hmmm? If its real then hopefully we should something in the alerts section.

On a side note.. Reese that is a hot ass pic. Originally Posted by yngtxn
Thanck you very much I'm glad you like it.
This guy is truly a piece of shit he caused Hope and myself a whole world of pain after our Wild Flower days.Because he felt the need to use our names on the p for himself some female handles when we were trying to go indy after I was in a really bad accident that caused the scar on my leg. Yeah that caused a lot of shit for us just ask Dear John I'm sure he remembers . I had to change my name over this piece of shit. He had the nerve to send me the alert that I posted on provider buzz not long ago on gent in a pm so how did he get it?
Oh yeah Jack huh? Still driving the white beat up pimp mobile with your 5 dollars in the gas tank Hope and I laughed for days on that one talk about untrained and desperate
I'm calling BullShit...
Attached Images File Type: jpg troll2.jpg (51.0 KB, 182 views)
I am surprised that the op has yet to be banned with all the bs posts.
  • R.M.
  • 09-07-2010, 08:30 AM

Here is the lovely pm he just sent me. See what a dumb ass he is

Today, 09:19 AM
N 2 DEEP
Gaining Momentum

I enjoy logging into all of the alert boards everyday and reading all of the new postings. I also know about and read all of the back channel alert areas such as the "secret" alert areas created on yahoo groups. I enjoy logging into your personal email account
In-2-Deep:

Its one thing to unexpectingly come up 50 short, then apologise and arrange to make it good in a follow-up date. But knowingly not paying any of the donation and taking steps to decieve, in any context is fraud or theft. If you called a remodeling contractor to work on your home (an out-call) and didn't pay on completion, you would expect to face legal action. You might fear for your physical safety as well.

All that being said: Why would you tell EVERYONE in the Hobby community that you are a dead-beat? Do you think that you will ever be able to get any action from an established provider?
What the hell is this?

You stiffed the provider with envelopes, Then get upset her big pimp comes out. I'm not sure if you story was real, but was it wise to post this? Was it for entertainment value?

You mention the provider was a well-known provider. Well your post real or not just scared off any other provider you wanted to see.
Everyone stop feeding the troll...the story never happen...Mods ban this joker already.
I admit I was wrong for ripping off a provider. But whether or not I ripped off a provider misses the point of the post. The point was the dangers of people not recognizing that middle class type providers on this site can have pimps too. Clients let their guards down when they see middle class type eccie providers. I only mentioned the part about ripping off the provider so everyone would know why the pimp was angry and chose to reveal himself. But whether I ripped off a provider or not doesn't change the fact that a pimp hanging around a middle class type eccie provider is disturbing any way you look at it. What if the pimp would've approached an innocent client with a knife??? I posted what happened to see if anyone else had similar experiences regarding pimps controlling middle class type eccie providers.