Michigan Govr lets citizens get poisoned by water

Bush cared so much about potential natural disasters that he appointed a horse trader as head of FEMA simply because he was a "loyal Bushie". . . and people drowned because of it. That's on them, "youre doing a heck of a job Brownie" Bush and the Brown.

Now the Republicunt govr of Michigan sat on his thumb while kids are being poisoned by drinking water. Originally Posted by southtown4488
If you really want to talk about who fucked up in NOLA during Katrina start with the that dipshit Dem Ray Nagin. You're also way off base as usual with the Gov. of Michigan he's not standing by while people are being poisoned. You're stupid man real stupid.

Jim
Bush cared so much about potential natural disasters that he appointed a horse trader as head of FEMA simply because he was a "loyal Bushie". . . and people drowned because of it. That's on them, "youre doing a heck of a job Brownie" Bush and the Brown.

Now the Republicunt govr of Michigan sat on his thumb while kids are being poisoned by drinking water. Originally Posted by southtown4488

People drowned in NOLA because the levees failed. The levees failed because Katrina was a damned big hurricane and that Clinton had removed $700 million from the Army Corps of Engineers budget for levee reinforcement. People also drowned because the democratic Mayor was in over his head and the democratic governor wanted to play politics rather than get help.

So who is charge of FEMA now? And aren't water regs more of a federal standard and the EPA's responsibility (wonder who runs that outfit?).

You know i also recall all the people who died in Kentucky from flooding in 2009 and the farms in Missouri destroyed because they blew up levees to save cities. How about that rather bad freeze in Tennessee in 2010 that killed a number of people? Wild fires in Texas and California that Obama hasn't even mentioned. Of course, New Jersey and New York are completely rebuilt from that hurricane.....right....

By the way, William Fugate runs FEMA. He got into FEMA under Bush and now he is in charge (how are you going to spin that?).
What's your point?
you do exactly what wormturd did. you make some point, and when no one agrees or proves you wrong you throw a temper tantrum.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's called trolling. Eva does it. So did Wombatraper. So did Timmy. Stop falling for it and just put him on ignore.
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...-water-n491481

What a scumbag, he doesn't give a shit about his own states citizens. Just like GW Bush didn't give a shit when New Orleans was under water. Originally Posted by southtown4488
MSNBC has been going on about this for days. They've been trying to nail the Republican governor for years since he took over a bunch of small Michigan towns and sold off their assets when they weren't paying the bills. Then MSNBC woke up and figured he had no alternative. In Houston, the city is in control of the water supply, not the gov. And the fix was a $100?

What I find shocking is that Flint is down to 100,000 people. I bet the Democrats ran them into the ground.

edit: go to wiki, town is under receivership, most violent city over 50K, dems responsible...
It's called trolling. Eva does it. So did Wombatraper. So did Timmy. Stop falling for it and just put him on ignore. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Turdy, did you ...

"Spit" or "Swallow"

28 x MSOG?
Looks like BigTitsIdiot2016 ....
........ is already campaigning for 2017!!!!
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"][B]Looks like Originally Posted by LexusLover
"LOOKS LIKE"

LL The Cowardly Idiot is in a position to win the 2016 Dipshit of the Year.

And he's also tied for 2nd place!

LLIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
LLIdiot ... 9 ... 90.00%
JDIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
TurdyIdiot 7 ... 70.00%
GayReyIdiot 7 . 70.00%
So when the lesbian lying liberal Mayor of Houston made attempts to go after that city's religious leaders by DEMANDING all of their sermons to see if they were telling their parishioners that they SHOULDN'T vote for the LGBT "rights " package that she was pushing, you want to blame THAT on Governor Perry, suckclown ? And YOU wonder why YOU made the DOTY 2016 ( NOT 206 !!! ) poll !!
Holy shit! I can't believe I actually just read that. Did suckclown just call SOMEONE ELSE a "shit-talking cunt?"

Here's a prime example of your "adult discourse," suckclown:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1481161&highlight=

Wow!

Way to go, asshole. Just go right on saying that anyone who supports gun rights is "proud" every time innocent civilians are murdered. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
That's just suckclown's way of " campaigning " for votes in the current DOTY poll !
If you really want to talk about who fucked up in NOLA during Katrina start with the that dipshit Dem Ray Nagin. You're also way off base as usual with the Gov. of Michigan he's not standing by while people are being poisoned. You're stupid man real stupid.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
They same Lying Liberal Ray Nagin that's now got a prisoner " suit " and " number ' for his " financial irregularities" while Mayor of the Big Sleazy !
I bet Southie wishes I had not bumped this thread. His stupid claim that the governor was responsible for 70 years of democratic rule rang pretty hollow. Now we have the regional head of the EPA resigning because she ordered a subordinate to hide the information that there was lead in the water supply from pipe laid years before under democratic administrations. The EPA knew about this stuff long before the GOP governor. The EPA selected by Obama. Furthermore, Obama won't declare this a disastor because to do so would temporarily revoke some union rules to solve the problem. However, Missouri (under a democratic governor) is getting disastor relief. Obama is giving the entire state $80 million. $80 million! Imagine that. A few years ago they proposed replacing a great deal of the piping in Kansas City and the price tag was close to $400 million. So what are they going to do with $80 million?

By the way, Southie looks like a real chump now.
dude, ur posts are filled with nonsense and ranting shit talk I don't bother to read them. Originally Posted by southtown4488
.. then how do you know his ...

.."posts are filled with nonsense and ranting shit talk"?

Don't you have some wastepaper baskets to empty some place?
  • DSK
  • 01-22-2016, 11:49 AM
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...-water-n491481

What a scumbag, he doesn't give a shit about his own states citizens. Just like GW Bush didn't give a shit when New Orleans was under water. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I checked all the elected Mayors since the "non-partisan" charter of 1974. In every case, the elected Mayors were Democrats or party not listed.
Among the appointed Mayors they were either Democrats or party not listed.

The appointed Mayor during the crises, a pretty smart black guy (95% chance he was a Democrat) said he was bound by the decisions of the previous administrations to take the Flint water.

The state EPA said the water was safe. (Most EPA's are run by Democrats, though I haven't checked who was running that state agency, presumably appointed by the Republican Governor)

Do you maintain the governor was solely responsible? What about the previous 40 years of neglect by Democrat Mayors?
Susan Hedman was appointed by Barack Obama in 2010.