Bachelor Party!

Absolutely fucking right. Like a bullet whizzing past your head. Originally Posted by Withnail
yep ...nothin likes dyin childless ...an alone!
yep ...nothin likes dyin childless ...an alone! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Speak for yourself. We all die alone. Afraid?
Speak for yourself. We all die alone. Afraid? Originally Posted by Withnail
In the words of one of the greats:
"I am not frightened of dying / Any time will do, I don't mind / Why should I be frightened of dying? / There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime.."
- Gerry O'Driscoll, The Great Gig in the Sky, song by Pink Floyd

An interesting read on this quote, from Wiki, I was trying to dig up where the quote came from:
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Gig_in_the_Sky)
On Classic Albums: Pink Floyd – The Making of The Dark Side of the Moon, it is pointed out that during the recording of the album, in which death and life had been a consistent theme, the members of the band went around asking questions and recording responses from people working inside Abbey Road at the time. Among the questions, they were asked "Are you afraid of dying?" The responses of doorman Gerry O'Driscoll and the wife of their road manager Peter Watts were used, as well as other spoken parts throughout the album.

To fear death is pointless. It is unavoidable. Don't fear it, and instead, embrace life while it is here. You will find out what happens next when the time comes. There is no use worrying about what happens next, for next surely doesn't worry about now.
In the words of one of the greats:
"I am not frightened of dying / Any time will do, I don't mind / Why should I be frightened of dying? / There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime.."
- Gerry O'Driscoll, The Great Gig in the Sky, song by Pink Floyd

An interesting read on this quote, from Wiki, I was trying to dig up where the quote came from:
On Classic Albums: Pink Floyd – The Making of The Dark Side of the Moon, it is pointed out that during the recording of the album, in which death and life had been a consistent theme, the members of the band went around asking questions and recording responses from people working inside Abbey Road at the time. Among the questions, they were asked "Are you afraid of dying?" The responses of doorman Gerry O'Driscoll and the wife of their road manager Peter Watts were used, as well as other spoken parts throughout the album.

To fear death is pointless. It is unavoidable. Don't fear it, and instead, embrace life while it is here. You will find out what happens next when the time comes. There is no use worrying about what happens next, for next surely doesn't worry about now. Originally Posted by valkyra
"I know I've been mad, I've always been mad."

An interesting read on this quote, from Wiki, I was trying to dig up where the quote came from:[i]
On Classic Albums: Pink Floyd – The Making of The Dark Side of the Moon.... Originally Posted by valkyra
This doc is on Netflix, and it is cool AF....

. Originally Posted by rooster
I'm going to check it out. Dark Side is still my favorite album/
why ya want to start a fire at a strip club when open ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Tea and cookies in the church social hall. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Well, thanks, but are you in a house? Tough getting the donkey up the stairs to my crib. Originally Posted by Withnail
Geeeze, let's at least have some originality. All of those at repeats of prior .....

I want to thank everyone who offered help and advice. Guy saw the light: he decided to put off the wedding. One lamb less to the slaughter. Originally Posted by Withnail
He did or the gal did?
yep ...nothin likes dyin childless ...an alone! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Not when yah have

The "VID"

. Originally Posted by rooster
I'm going to check it out. Dark Side is still my favorite album/ Originally Posted by hardlikker12
It is so over-played that it is easy to ignore it most of the time now. But this doc will wake ya back up, remind you how great it is.

"I never said I was frightened of dying."
Can somebody please shoot this thread and put it out of its misery? I made a simple request, received some well-considered advice and thanked those who offered help. Basta!
Can somebody please shoot this thread and put it out of its misery? I made a simple request, received some well-considered advice and thanked those who offered help. Basta! Originally Posted by Withnail
let it go one Sir
think of it as who to invite or not, and who to hire or not for entertainment,
If ya ever have a party