War has begun in Ukraine

I won't be popular with this comment Putin isn't dump but if he does use nukes this whole plant is in very deep shit and yes some money won't be enough
All I can say may GOD help us
A cold blooded egotistical megalamaniac and paranoid to boot who has been a dictator for decades and has a large nuclear arsenal but has the economy only about the same as South Korea,and his only real money maker is oil..The world puts the squeese on this man and the Movie Dr.Strange Love comes to mind..
Everyone has an opinion so i'll throw in mine for what it's worth.

Putin's main goals is to destroy the dam blocking water into Crimea (which he has done) and to annex the Donbas region. But he needs to act like he wants the entire country so he can make a peace deal that has him pull out of everything except Donbas.
How did you find out
I my opinion this is a bad time not to have good leadership
We need the likes of Dwight D or Trumin and the one and only
Storming Norman Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Catman I’m not sure about the importance of having good leadership, but one thing I do know for sure is I am so glad that I don’t have to read anymore mean tweets. Give me $4 and $5 gas and feckless leadership any ole day over those darn mean tweets (insert sarcasm)
Everyone has an opinion so i'll throw in mine for what it's worth.

Putin's main goals is to destroy the dam blocking water into Crimea (which he has done) and to annex the Donbas region. But he needs to act like he wants the entire country so he can make a peace deal that has him pull out of everything except Donbas. Originally Posted by Exchequer
Ex that makes sense that he might end up settling for it in the end but I still think his main goal is to bring back the former Soviet Union, and that ultimately being his legacy. Don’t forget that he is an old KGB thug that’s ruthless as hell.